Make a donation

Author Topic: Ebay Scammers make me mad!  (Read 2515 times)

Offline JJ

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 5
Re: Ebay Scammers make me mad!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2011, 07:45:29 pm »
the live chat isnt live its an automated 'intellegent responce via keyword'

i've battled with them many many times  :grin: and always lost  :sad1: :mad:

even when you accuse it of not being human it stumbles and automates its responce and IF you manage to get past that stage you only get an operator who clicks an answer from a list

live chat? nope...johnny 5 is not alive  :laugh:

you want results, call them  :happy2:

I didn't know that VC!  I assumed there was a real person at the other end when I had to wait 40 minutes for an "agent" to respond and then he introduced himself and gave very specific answers to very specific questions.  Well well!

Offline keith

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2011, 09:31:42 pm »
there is automated live chat where they respond to your question type and also live chat with an actual person, calling is an option but you get offshore, I have used both of the later options as I had 2 tw$ts just before xmas that gave negative feedback which resulted in my trusted seller being removed both had bought items then said they didn't recieve them and wanted compensation of dearer items free of charge from my other items, there are certain buyers who are wise to ebays rules and will bend them in their favour and try and blackmail sellers as they know negative feedback can seriously affect their selling as this did with me.
Empty your paypal as they will freeze it and keep and show ebay all your evidence no matter how trivial. I got my top seller reinstated but its cost me a lot of sales and hassle. But shortly these people will recieve something else from the postman :booty:

Offline micaerin

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2011, 10:44:05 pm »
I spoke to Ebay and they said to do nothing until the other party make a complaint and then i will be asked to prove my case. I've had no response from the buyer as yet obviously didn't think i would realise!

2007 GTI DSG, Xenon's, Armrest 6 Disc ,Rear Parking Sensors,Sunroof,Lux Pack,Cruise,Electric drivers seat,MFSW,RNS 510,Miltek Cat Back.

MPS

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2011, 10:48:10 pm »
Am I right in saying that once a buyer has left you positive feedback, there's not a lot they can do?

psw mk5

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2011, 06:10:40 pm »
Tried to flog mine on pistonheads over crimbo and within 10mins of going on I received a word perfect mail off a petro chemical off shore engineer who loves my car and it's for his bro etc ... Paypal account etc agent will pick up.. Etc   Then scam warning off PH.... So sent nasty mail back to the petro chemical engineer .... and let's just say his well written English grammar slipped somewhat.  :booty: jokers.... Nearly put wa##ers but thought better of it  :fighting: