All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Miltek exhaust for MK5 GTi

<< < (5/15) > >>

182_blue:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 04, 2008, 08:42:09 pm ---£270 for fitting is a joke Sean, it shouldn't tale any longer than an hour and a half tops. Got my whole system from Roadrunner and bartered for the best price!  :wink:

--- End quote ---

what did you pay ? , ps i only got the £270 by deducting the Roadrunner cost from the JBS cost, but still thats the difference

SteveP:
arrrrrhhhhhhhh  :rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye:

Can someone stop me from reading this thread anymore, I really need a Milltek (and yes Nath it's all your fault :signLOL:)

Greeners:

--- Quote from: 182_blue on November 04, 2008, 08:44:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 04, 2008, 08:42:09 pm ---£270 for fitting is a joke Sean, it shouldn't tale any longer than an hour and a half tops. Got my whole system from Roadrunner and bartered for the best price!  :wink:

--- End quote ---

what did you pay ? , ps i only got the £270 by deducting the Roadrunner cost from the JBS cost, but still thats the difference

--- End quote ---

From memory, the cat back was around £380 and the DP and cat £570? I'll have a look for the invoice's if yoou need to be a bit more accurate...........

--- Quote from: SteveP on November 04, 2008, 08:53:43 pm ---arrrrrhhhhhhhh  :rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye:

Can someone stop me from reading this thread anymore, I really need a Milltek (and yes Nath it's all your fault :signLOL:)

--- End quote ---

You mean you haven't bought one yet?  :indifferent: come on Mr PG  :wink:

This was Steve listening to the milltek  :drool: Then seeing my results on the rollers  :rolleye:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 04, 2008, 08:42:09 pm ---£270 for fitting is a joke Sean, it shouldn't tale any longer than an hour and a half tops.

--- End quote ---

....Indeed it shouldn't, BUT, VAG cars are built as tight as a nun's nasty! We had to drill out some of the fixings and the job took several hours.

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on November 04, 2008, 09:10:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 04, 2008, 08:42:09 pm ---£270 for fitting is a joke Sean, it shouldn't tale any longer than an hour and a half tops.

--- End quote ---

....Indeed it shouldn't, BUT, VAG cars are built as tight as a nun's nasty! We had to drill out some of the fixings and the job took several hours.

--- End quote ---

thats because they had to fix it to a carbon engine.  :fighting2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version