All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Miltek exhaust for MK5 GTi

<< < (6/15) > >>

Greeners:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on November 04, 2008, 09:10:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 04, 2008, 08:42:09 pm ---£270 for fitting is a joke Sean, it shouldn't tale any longer than an hour and a half tops.

--- End quote ---

....Indeed it shouldn't, BUT, VAG cars are built as tight as a nun's nasty! We had to drill out some of the fixings and the job took several hours.

--- End quote ---

I can see that might be a potential issue but as my car was/is like new it wasn't a problem, and if you get a quote and they happen on a problem it shouldn't make it more expensive  :wink:

Hurdy:
ED30 system was around £1150 all in from Awesome from memory. Then they fitted my headlights for free at the same time 8)

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 04, 2008, 09:13:27 pm ---
--- Quote from: RedRobin on November 04, 2008, 09:10:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 04, 2008, 08:42:09 pm ---£270 for fitting is a joke Sean, it shouldn't tale any longer than an hour and a half tops.

--- End quote ---

....Indeed it shouldn't, BUT, VAG cars are built as tight as a nun's nasty! We had to drill out some of the fixings and the job took several hours.

--- End quote ---

I can see that might be a potential issue but as my car was/is like new it wasn't a problem, and if you get a quote and they happen on a problem it shouldn't make it more expensive  :wink:

--- End quote ---

....My car was only a few months old when it had its first Milltek. But, you're right - A fixed price quotation would safeguard you.

182_blue:
Ok, JBS have now come back with  £1,117.50 , getting better, but still not there LOL

anyone know if JBS do cash deals  :wink:

SteveP:

--- Quote from: 182_blue on November 05, 2008, 04:29:32 pm ---Ok, JBS have now come back with  £1,117.50 , getting better, but still not there LOL

--- End quote ---

What's your target Shaun, something starting with a 9 and three figures?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version