Make a donation

Author Topic: GTi International 2011  (Read 112167 times)

Offline heavyd

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 29
    • Email
Re: GTi International 2011
« Reply #555 on: June 28, 2011, 07:26:47 pm »
I want to get into the 14s so pod meet sounds good :drinking:
:confused: Into the 14's or out of them? (ie 13's). 12's is where you should be aiming for mate with your spec..  :happy2:
13's I meant :rolleye: I'll get some practise in beforehand this time :wink:

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #556 on: June 29, 2011, 04:30:47 pm »
I'm also up for the pod!

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline MJR

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #557 on: June 29, 2011, 07:24:44 pm »
Had a very good weekend @ Inters  :happy2: No longer an Inters virgin  :pomppomp:

Good meeting all the people I did too on both days but clubstand was a bit cr@p tbh (well if you can even call it a clubstand lol), apart from that was good fun  :happy2:
Bye Bye VW Candy White Golf GTi  :'-(  (sadly missed!)
Bye Bye Ford Fiesta TDCi Zetec! (piece of s**t!) lol
Hello Honda Accord GT Tourer! schaweet!

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #558 on: June 29, 2011, 07:28:32 pm »
^^ My thoughts exactly, pants location to be honest. We should try and sort out a better spot for next time.

Offline chungster

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 33
« Reply #559 on: June 29, 2011, 07:31:11 pm »
^^ My thoughts exactly, pants location to be honest. We should try and sort out a better spot for next time.

You can't choose where u want to be located, club plots are allocated by Autometrix.

Doesn't stop the club stand organiser asking them for a "better" location tho....if they want to.

It's exactly the same position as last year's IRC?? 

Offline danishmkvgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 154
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,7823.0.html
« Reply #560 on: June 29, 2011, 08:00:09 pm »
Had a very good weekend @ Inters  :happy2: No longer an Inters virgin  :pomppomp:

Good meeting all the people I did too on both days but clubstand was a bit cr@p tbh (well if you can even call it a clubstand lol), apart from that was good fun  :happy2:

Great meeting you MJR, must say i do like your white wheels, i might consider painting my TD PR in white for my black golf  :wink:

Over the top mod list ;o)

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 21
    • Email
« Reply #561 on: June 29, 2011, 09:57:48 pm »

Alright mate , hows it goin?? It was good to meet you , Sat night was a great laugh in the Prem Inn bar! Hows ya sunburn???? I agree about the Club Stand , we need a Flyer/Banner or similar advertising who we are , like some of the other clubs had.
2005 Golf GTI 3 Door - Tornado Red. (2010 - 2012)

2008 Golf GTI 3 Door - Candy White , 18" Monza II's , Leather , Armrest , Rear Park sensors. (current car)

Offline SteveP

• Thank You
  • -Given: 117
  • -Receive: 340
    • My Project
« Reply #562 on: June 29, 2011, 09:59:38 pm »
^^^ He have a banner and gazebo but had no room in the car this year and no one else near me could help get them to site  :happy2:

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #563 on: June 29, 2011, 10:55:28 pm »
^^^ He have a banner and gazebo but had no room in the car this year and no one else near me could help get them to site  :happy2:

Ahh I see , sorry , it was my first show with the club so didnt really know what was what!!

2008 Golf GTI 3 Door - Candy White , 18" Monza II's , Leather , Armrest , Rear Park sensors. (current car)

Offline MJR

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #564 on: June 29, 2011, 11:47:52 pm »
Alright mate , hows it goin?? It was good to meet you , Sat night was a great laugh in the Prem Inn bar! Hows ya sunburn???? I agree about the Club Stand , we need a Flyer/Banner or similar advertising who we are , like some of the other clubs had.

Likewise dude  :happy2: LoL Sat night was a good laugh  :drinking:
Believe it or not, no sunburn, all tan baby which I'm surprised with lol :jumpmove:

Great meeting you MJR, must say i do like your white wheels, i might consider painting my TD PR in white for my black golf  :wink:

You too dude, the white wheels do look much better in the flesh rather than in pics. Nice to know I've inspired a few peeps lol

Offline Mandy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 95
  • -Receive: 94
  • Drink Russian, Wear Italian, Drive German :)
« Reply #565 on: June 30, 2011, 09:56:20 am »

It was me. :wink:  I saw your run on the strip with what it looked like four people in the car and with a huge grin on your face..lol :smiley: 

Yeah there were 4 people in the car, not the best idea I've had.  :grin:

Had a very good weekend @ Inters  :happy2: No longer an Inters virgin  :pomppomp:

Good meeting all the people I did too on both days but clubstand was a bit cr@p tbh (well if you can even call it a clubstand lol), apart from that was good fun  :happy2:

We had a look at your car on the clubstand,didn't know who's it was. Looked really nice in the flesh, the white on white works really well.  :happy2:

Driving: Tornado Red MK7 GTD, BMW 330e
Drove: Rising Blue Golf 6R, Reflex Silver Edition30 No.1684, Tornado Red Mk5 Golf GTI

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #566 on: June 30, 2011, 03:34:37 pm »

Likewise dude  :happy2: LoL Sat night was a good laugh  :drinking:
Believe it or not, no sunburn, all tan baby which I'm surprised with lol :jumpmove:

You too dude, the white wheels do look much better in the flesh rather than in pics. Nice to know I've inspired a few peeps lol

LOL so is mine (tan not sunburn!) Im very suprised after that heat! Good job I had that factor 30 in the boot! lol

Offline MJR

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #567 on: June 30, 2011, 04:57:56 pm »
We had a look at your car on the clubstand,didn't know who's it was. Looked really nice in the flesh, the white on white works really well.  :happy2:

Thanks  :happy2:

LOL so is mine (tan not sunburn!) Im very suprised after that heat! Good job I had that factor 30 in the boot! lol

Yeah the factor 30 did help with that lol

Offline StuF

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 38
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,90017.0.html
« Reply #568 on: June 30, 2011, 05:13:04 pm »
I still look like a matchstick and my head and face is peeling off in strips,  :signLOL:

Wife ended up with blisters on her back too!

Where Napoleons armies marched with horse and musket and Hitlers Reich crumbled in blood and rubble, the warriors of Armageddon do battle against the landscape of hell now indeed thrive the ARMOURERS

Offline gazbutS3

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 55
    • Email
« Reply #569 on: June 30, 2011, 05:50:15 pm »
I'm peeling too, my mate said I look like something of thundercats :scared: :stupid: