All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Fancy an ED30?

<< < (3/5) > >>

neg:
Good luck selling, sure you'll be happy in the TDI still - power and economy, and by the sounds of it will be a bit different from the norm.  If your doing the miles is a no brainer and I expect will almost half your fuel bill.

E30m3:
Dude if you want an oil burner, you ever considered used BMW diesels ?

i've had an e46 330d sport and a e60 535d sport, great performance with great economy !

You could even consider the new 118d ( 160bhp+ with remap and £20-35 per year roadtax !! ) or the new 320d engine, 170bhp stock , 200bhp + with a remap, plus the BMW deisels rev alot more than the VAG units and feel smoother and sound better ?

goodluck with whatever you choose !

neg:
Not the same value though...

T88OMM:
I looked at quite a few beemers, I tried a new 320d m-sport coupe, lovely car but it was 24k and in the same position I am in now. Don't like one series and the five series is a bit too 'old man' for me if you catch my drift, im only 20! Im still very much into my modding and I know quite a lot about the MKV, I am looking forward to this new project, it will be my fifth MKV and hopefully the best one yet!  :jumpmove: :happy2:

Top Cat:
Shame to see that go Tom, it sounded beautiful as well.
I fear you may have it for a while still though. under current climate.  :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version