Make a donation

Author Topic: Eye-Fi Pro X2 Wireless SD Card - Video Review....  (Read 2049 times)

Ifti

Eye-Fi Pro X2 Wireless SD Card - Video Review....
« on: February 18, 2011, 06:19:54 pm »
Ive just purchased an Eye-Fi Pro X2 Wireless SD Card, and knocked together this quick setup guide and review. I know some of you guys like a little photography so thought you may find it useful  :wink:

So far, the card is pretty impressive. Transfers 10MB high quality images over the wireless much quicker then I expected, and has worked flawlessly straight from the start.

Not an essential purchase, but a nice little gadget  :wink:

Offline luckyGti

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 27
Re: Eye-Fi Pro X2 Wireless SD Card - Video Review....
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 04:29:39 am »
Great review video,Looks like a smart product, Thanks for sharing buddy  :happy2:

Ifti

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 07:39:52 am »
It is pretty neat - but with the cost of it, it really comes down to whether you really have a need for it. The endless memory feature is great for a photo shoot session, or using it alongside ShutterSnitch would also be great for viewing photos straight back on an iPad etc. I wanted to take a look at that also, but unfortunately didnt get a chance!

Offline Scousus maximus

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 11:14:35 am »
Good review, helps us Luddites no end! I'm on a geek spending spree just now too,,,,
Regards,
John

Offline luckyGti

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 10:45:32 am »
It is pretty neat - but with the cost of it, it really comes down to whether you really have a need for it. The endless memory feature is great for a photo shoot session, or using it alongside ShutterSnitch would also be great for viewing photos straight back on an iPad etc. I wanted to take a look at that also, but unfortunately didnt get a chance!

It is a smart product I agree, can I ask what was the best price you managed to find it for?   :happy2:

Ifti

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 09:57:46 pm »
I bought it originally from Amazon, but resold it on eBay after I realised I didnt really have much use for it. Think it was about £95.
You can find a few on eBay, but be careful since a lot of them will ship from Hong Kong or USA!

Offline luckyGti

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 11:23:19 pm »
£95 gosh they definitely make you pay for the privilege of a new product to the market, I will have to start scouring the wonderful world of fleabay for a semi bargain not that there is much of them these days  :smiley:

Offline danishmkvgti

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 154
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,7823.0.html
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 05:07:00 pm »
just ordered me one, how can i live without??  :wink:

Thx for the info Ifti  :congrats:

Over the top mod list ;o)

Ifti

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 06:39:31 pm »
Glad it helped  :happy2: