Make a donation

Author Topic: Purchasing Some Pro Race 1.2's. Not sure about offset required on MK2 Leon Cupra  (Read 5616 times)

Offline candy turbo

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 11
Hey Dan - I spoke to a guy with Monza R's and he said ET45 is the best for the front, but he put ET35's on the back. I am going to go with ET45 all round I think mate. Unfortunately they have not got back to me yet :(
you could go with the 45 s all round then fit spacers mate i got 10 mm ones on the back of my edition 30 and imo are just right

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
What does K1 signify?

I asked a dolly bird on the Seat stand at the Motor show and her face was someting like this  :confused:
i heard honda had a lawsuit against seat for using the  R  logo !!!!

Offline jonnyc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 15
  • Herrooooo!
    • Email
Hey Dan - I spoke to a guy with Monza R's and he said ET45 is the best for the front, but he put ET35's on the back. I am going to go with ET45 all round I think mate. Unfortunately they have not got back to me yet :(
you could go with the 45 s all round then fit spacers mate i got 10 mm ones on the back of my edition 30 and imo are just right

Wider track on the rear than the front on a FWD car.. He must be a fan of understeer..??
APR Stage III TT-RS - 11.37 1/4 mile - 2.82 0-60 MPH

Build thread http://www.vagoc.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=3128

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
you cant tell they are even on the car to drive it , just gives it a slightly better stance !

Offline djhorace

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 6
I should have said Leon Cupra K1. Sorry.

Offline djhorace

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
These arrive tomorrow with luck. I have an OEM wheel ready to weigh back to back with the Pro Race wheel.

Just need to figure out what tyres now, and in what dimensions. One part of me fancies getting track tyres, but the sensible half knows to get something with a rim protector. One part says 235 and the other 225. Decisions decisions!

Offline djhorace

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
Ok so the wheels came today. For those who might be interested, the OEM wheel weighs 26.5lbs and the 1.2 weighs 20.5lbs.

A saving of 6lbs per corner. Now to see about some lighter brake discs :)