Make a donation

Author Topic: BlueFlame exhausts Group Buy...........  (Read 1246 times)

Offline joesgti

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
Re: BlueFlame exhausts Group Buy...........
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 11:18:29 am »
Now 7!!

3 more people.  :party: :party:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline Teo10

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 11:40:15 am »
Im completely new the whole aftermarket exhaust thing etc... and it does sound stupid but looking at the first option on that list at £160, what exactly is it that I will get?

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 11:54:38 am »
What car do you have?

If you have a mk5 gti, you can get a complete turbo back exhaust (from the turbo to the back of the car, also known as TBE, turbo back exhaust)

Or you can get the 2 seperate parts that make the whole TBE, so you can get the high flow down pipe + sports cat (from the turbo to the center of the car) or you can get the cat back exhaust (from the cats to the exit)

Hope this makes sense,  :signLOL:

Offline em2evol

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
  • Let's Motorvate!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2011, 12:50:35 pm »
I'm not very good at knowing what the different bits and bobs do...   :confused:  If I just got this bit:

VW GOLF MK5 Gti & EDITION 30 2004 - ON 76mm REAR TAIL PIPES - TWIN 3.50" TRIMS WITH BRACE BAR (BFTRIM009)

Would it make much difference? I'm guessing not as it's the cheapy one    :ashamed:

Offline big al

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 93
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 12:54:00 pm »
I'm not very good at knowing what the different bits and bobs do...   :confused:  If I just got this bit:

VW GOLF MK5 Gti & EDITION 30 2004 - ON 76mm REAR TAIL PIPES - TWIN 3.50" TRIMS WITH BRACE BAR (BFTRIM009)

Would it make much difference? I'm guessing not as it's the cheapy one    :ashamed:

To me that just reads that you will be getting tailpipes, and something else, doesn't sound like a full exhaust, If its the £180ish one then doubt  that is a full set up.