Make a donation

Author Topic: "to three, or not to three?"... that is thy question  (Read 1088 times)

Offline SteveyD

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
"to three, or not to three?"... that is thy question
« on: February 22, 2011, 11:04:08 pm »
OK gang,

I have had my trusty iphone for a few years now, it's had a tough life and been taken apart more times than I can remember following being found smashed in my back pocket.  O2 being the great company they are no longer offer the deal i'm currently on (600 mins, 600 txts and unlimited 3G) and they keep putting the price up on what seems to be a monthly basis (had contract for 3 years). 

Three have a pretty good deal on to the tune of iphone4 16G, £69 upfront then £35 p/m for unlimited data, 2000 mins and 5000 txts.

Thats all very well but whats this bargain basement network like? anyone on it? I hear good and bad reviews and a call centre in India.........

Steve

Offline MitchGTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 4
Re: "to three, or not to three?"... that is thy question
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 07:42:27 am »
Hi mate, i used three when they first came out for 2 years and it was an absolute pain in the A**E! Ide never recomend there service to anyone! Yeh the deals sound good ect And to be fair they aint to bad but the customer service is just rubbish i spent so much time on the phone to them trying to sort things out and the other thing.... If after your contract you decide enoughis enough and want to move on to anougher company its the hardest thing in the world to cancell! They wont take no for an answere! Almost like a turd that wont flush! Argghh

Sorry about rant ect lol hope this helps

mitch

Offline tony_danza

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 112
  • The voice of objective reason, but mine's best.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 08:50:43 am »
Have you already gone over to 3? It would explain why you never answer your phone or respond to texts... :P

It's toss, I think London is the only semi-decent place it works.
Sideways yo!

Offline NB07

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 26
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 08:58:08 am »
i had it in london a few years ago and it was pap, signal never worked, then when it got nicked and i cancelled it they tried to charge me for thousands of pounds of phone calls all round the world! in the end they gave up but left me with a poor credit rating and i couldnt be arsed anymore to do any thing else so left it. i would never recommend that company after my experience anyway  :happy2:
Black Edition 30 DSG - Gone but not forgotten!

Offline SteveS

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 12:16:31 pm »
im on three and have been for 2 odd years now, just reneweed for 24month iphone years now.
signal fine! everywhere pretty much. i have signal where others don't!
live in nw london. i don't intend of moving away.. hence the renew

SOLD!! :(
VW GTI Edition 30 No. 0551
Revo Stage2+ (LT) | Evoms Intake, K&N Filter | VWR LSD | Milltek R32 TBE | VWR Engine Mounts | VWR Big Front & S3 Rear Brakes | VWR Springs |  VWR Shortshift | SuperPro Bushes |  Recaro Seats