Make a donation

Author Topic: V Festival  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Poverty

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
V Festival
« on: March 01, 2011, 05:54:34 pm »
Looks like a nice varied line up so far this year!

Anyone been previous years?

Am looking to get one of those luxury tent thingy-ma-bobs but no doubt they will be eye wateringly expensive!

What were the prices of weekend camping prices last year does anyone know?

Offline ILoveTuna

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
Re: V Festival
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 06:42:47 pm »
Whats the line up? This is walkable distance from my house but never actually been!!  :surprised:

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 06:55:43 pm »
Whats the line up? This is walkable distance from my house but never actually been!!  :surprised:

V2011

As yet, the full line up to V Festival 2011 has not been revealed. However, on 28 February it was officially announced that Eminem and the Arctic Monkeys would headline, with Plan B and Rihanna sub-headlining.

The other acts announced were The Script, Dizzee Rascal, Pendulum, Kaiser Chiefs, Duran Duran, Manic Street Preachers, Primal Scream, Razorlight, Chase and Status, Tinie Tempah, the Courteeners, Scouting for Girls, Ellie Goulding, Bruno Mars, Jessie J, the Wombats, Mark Ronson, N-Dubz, Big Audio Dynamite, Glasvegas, Hurts, Katy B, KT Tunstall, Squeeze, The Saturdays, Example, Wiz Khalifa, Olly Murs, Cast, Kele, Ocean Colour Scene, You Me At Six, Eliza Doolittle, Fun Lovin' Criminals, Imelda May, Bellowhead and Clare Maguire.

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 07:38:39 pm »
meh......

Creamfields for the WIN! lineup announced on friday. cant wait!  :party: :party:

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,