Make a donation

Author Topic: Getting a parcel collected  (Read 2981 times)

Offline VC

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
Re: Getting a parcel collected
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2011, 06:22:42 pm »
well, interparcel.

the guy sat in all day waiting for them to collect and they were a no show  :confused:

i'm hoping then that the extra i paid for a collection today is lining someones pocket and causing a rash :fighting:

the blokes business isnt open on a saturday so ive told him i would assume they will be coming on monday instead, even though i paid an extra £20 to get it collected today for a saturday delivery to me

Offline mortygttdi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 146
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2011, 07:30:34 pm »
VC the only time I have had that happen was when I used Interlink through Interparcel and it was exactly the same :fighting: but it was down to InterLink which coincidently is about 5 minutes from me :stupid: My wife asked why they didn't pick it up the day before which is what I paid for and the guy just walked off with the parcel :scared: It turned up to my customer the next day in Ireland :grin:

Who was the courier VC

Darren
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 07:37:26 pm by mortygttdi »

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2011, 07:34:45 pm »
i chose the TNT option - wasnt the cheapest but i was aiming for delivery speed, they should have collected it before midday

Offline mortygttdi

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2011, 07:44:36 pm »
i chose the TNT option - wasnt the cheapest but i was aiming for delivery speed, they should have collected it before midday

Sorry to hear mate, have you phoned TNT to see what the problem was, your not having much look a lately. Did you get your other problem with Dormobile?

Darren

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2011, 07:52:14 pm »
the guy didnt text me to say the collection failed until too late to call them  :ashamed: not impressed with the courier at all

dont get me started on dormobile! i sent back the goods over a week ago and have been daily phoning for my refund only to be met with "i'm doing it today" each time  :fighting:

if its not in my account on monday i'm starting a campaign across all of my landrover connections to make sure they know all about whats happened, publishing the story on every landrover forum i can find and then i'll be driving up there to meet the guy face to face, lets see him lie to me about the refund with me nose to nose  :smiley:

Offline mortygttdi

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2011, 08:49:39 pm »
Hope you get it s sorted mate :happy2:

Darren

Offline bodger00

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 20
  • A wish called Zonda
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2011, 11:36:13 am »
Love your fighting spirit VC! Don't let the bast**ds get away with it :mad:

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2011, 12:44:58 pm »
if its not in my account on monday i'm starting a campaign across all of my landrover connections to make sure they know all about whats happened, publishing the story on every landrover forum i can find and then i'll be driving up there to meet the guy face to face, lets see him lie to me about the refund with me nose to nose  :smiley:

You did say Hampshire right?  :smiley:

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2011, 01:03:38 pm »
i did  :innocent:

received a letter this morning with a receipt for a refund, but the money still isnt in the account  :confused: will see what monday brings

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2011, 02:16:23 pm »
i'll be driving up there to meet the guy face to face

Wanna meet for bacon butties??  I'm sure Hedge wouldn't turn down a bit of nosebag  :evilgrin:
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available