Make a donation

Author Topic: Just lost my Apple Cherry...  (Read 5223 times)

Offline vRStu

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
Re: Just lost my Apple Cherry...
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 12:38:16 pm »
You've been watching those films again haven't you. You shouldn't allow your imagination to lead you astray.  :P
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available

Offline DaveB@Vagbremtechnic

• Trader - 2014
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 130
    • Vagbremtechnic.com
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 11:39:37 pm »
Ok I'm converted.....wheres the cheapest place for an iphone4 and a MacBook air  :signLOL:

This things the bollox!

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 07:38:10 am »
Welcome to the gang  :evilgrin:
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 09:42:27 am »
So pleased to hear you're so happy with your Apple Cherry, Dave  :drinking:

Macs are just machines and their software is just clever code, but the user experience is second to none. You'll have moments of frustration etc but the Mac community is a great one and very helpful like on this GTI forum here.

Apple's own Discussions forum is a good place for help if needed. I was born in MACdom in 1998 - Hey! That makes me a bit too young to be driving a modified GTI.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline MAT ED30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 10:01:11 am »
once you have gone MAC there is no going back  :laugh:

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=5pgshmo96kq40jucj5aphlt0em&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2011, 10:11:55 am »
Dave... take a look at one of these too! http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/apple_tv?mco=MTM3NTM1Nzk

With that hooked up to your HD TV you can stream music and video (and more i think) from your ipad!  :congrats:

Ifti

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 10:54:03 am »
Started with an iPhone 4 for me - then went to the MacBook Pro, then the iPad!!!

The hardest part is resisting the yearly updates!!
I tend up update my phone yearly, but wont with the MacBook Pro (too expensive!), and the iPad 2 isnt enough of a development from the 1st iPad for me - still tempting to keep up with the latest kit though, just for the hell of it!

Offline simonp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 38
  • No longer a Golfer
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 11:05:42 am »
I was waiting for the iPad 2 to come out, but now I'm starting to go off the idea with all the rumours of the 3 being out at Christmas! I still have all the Apple gift cards and am now considering splurging them on an Apple TV and some headphones.

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2011, 11:08:39 am »
Dave if you wanted one of the older MiFi dongles then this one has just come up on HUKD -

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/three-mobile-mifi-wi-fi-dongle-with-3gb-preloaded-data-ebay/900369
Stu...

Offline simonp

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 38
  • No longer a Golfer
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2011, 11:18:57 am »
I've got one of those sat in a drawer somewhere if anyone wants it? Make me an offer

Offline Betty02

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 11
    • iBett
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2011, 11:22:36 am »
I;ve always been a mac fan! Started with an old eMac, then an iBook.

had everyone iPhone released on release day (many hours of sad queueing!!) then now own the new MBA, iPad 2 (Hopefully get the 2!!) and my trusty 4.

As said Mac is just miles ahead, simple designs and everything, I will never buy a PC again
ADMIN NOTICE: Please do not use the site for advertising!

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2011, 11:51:54 am »
Started with an iPhone 4 for me - then went to the MacBook Pro, then the iPad!!!

The hardest part is resisting the yearly updates!!
I tend up update my phone yearly, but wont with the MacBook Pro (too expensive!), and the iPad 2 isnt enough of a development from the 1st iPad for me - still tempting to keep up with the latest kit though, just for the hell of it!

....The trick is not to upgrade to the latest until they are so far ahead that you need to. I'm typing this on an old G4 iMac. I will still be buying the very latest fully loaded 27" iMac to run Logic (music software) at home when my funds allow. 'We' (my co-producer and me) run G5 desktops and a MacBook at his studio. I bought my daughter a new 17" MacBook Pro for uni and she'll need to upgrade it herself if she wants to in the future.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!