Make a donation

Author Topic: Part Numbers for CCM and CECM.  (Read 3754 times)

Offline dajackel12

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
Part Numbers for CCM and CECM.
« on: February 26, 2011, 12:51:01 am »
Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade my CECM and CCM to the highline and 30 byte one, I am wondering if someone can help me with the part numbers for these as I am going down to a few scrappies who have told me they have some but they don't know about part numbers or any other details. I'm most likely going to go on monday to check them out so hopefully want to take the right part numbers with me.

My cars a 1.9 SE TDI - 54 Plate - Engine code BKC

Thanks

Offline dajackel12

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
Re: Part Numbers for CCM and CECM.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 06:59:50 pm »
Anyone help?

Offline Richn83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 11:01:17 pm »
Its a bit of a nightmare to find the right ones.  The most important things to look at on the actual unit is for it to say Max followed by the number of doors 2 Turer 2 door 4 turer 4 door  :grin:

You also need to make sure you have the right transmitter frequency 433mhz uk golf.

How many doors do you have?

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline dajackel12

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 11:32:13 pm »
hi mate.

thanks for the reply, i've got a 4 door but the rear doors don't have electric windows so i wanted to retrofit them and wanted to basically make sure my ccm and cecm were upgraded first as I am saving up for a few mods so wanted to make sure everything is ready before i start

so I should just basically look out for Max and 4 Turer? It's really confusing because of the amount of different ones available, I didn't want to get the wrong one! Thanks

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 09:03:36 am »
This was info Darren posted for me in another thread should give you the low down and tells you the version to buy:

"Rich Ill give you the low down on the convenience module,

Basically the early golfs upto February 2006 had a controller in each door both front and rear and they controlled all the functions on the door they are in so with that the convenience module had to be a 4 door controller with 2 plugs 1 for front doors and 1 for the rear door....

Now on later cars after march 2006 the golf runs what's called Lin Bus which is like Can bus but only runs single wire information, this wire runs from each front door to both the rear door so front drivers run the rear drivers and the front passenger runs the rear passenger door.

So although the BT unit is specified for a 2 and a 4 door your car needs to be built after march 2006 if it is then it runs Lin Bus and your fine to use the BT version if not then either a CB or AR module will be needed."

1K0 959 433 CB or AR that would be right for your car, if you find two let me know as I need one myself  :wink:

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

Offline dajackel12

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 06:20:18 pm »
Hi

thanks for the info mate, I've tracked down a guy whos breaking his 2005 model golf with rear electrics, I'm hoping that everything I need will be in there taking into account the information Darren gave you, Same year and model so fingers crossed. I will update this thread soon.

thanks mate

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 08:55:37 am »
Should have everything, check if its a highline car as well so that the modules are max (full featured)  not an issue if there not but if you ever decide to upgrade the clocks will save you having to change again.