Make a donation

Author Topic: Understeer is the enemy..  (Read 9252 times)

Offline laurent.d

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 22
Re: Understeer is the enemy..
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2011, 10:42:20 pm »
Thanks the bruce.
Could you be more precise with the value?

@REDEV

If you have to make only one modification du kill untersteer, my advice is to use TT lower arms or Morego lower arms.

The best mod' ever, you won't recognise your car.
A3 2.0 tfsi DSG S-Line/VWR K04 Turbo kit/Engine Revo Stg 3/Milltek Exhaust/DSG Revo Stg 2/Quaife LSD/Bilstein PSS10/H&R sway bars/Power Grip Morego/VWR Suspension Bushes/VF Engineering Engine Mounts/VWR Lower Mount/OZ Ultraleggera 8x18 ET45/Brembo 328x28 2pcs 4 pot ''A'' caliper/Braille Battery

Offline the bruce

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 322
  • -Receive: 100
    • my GTI
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2011, 11:16:18 pm »
Red, buy Laurent's Moregos after he has changed them for the TTs.

Laurent, it depends on your car's momentary ''behaviour'' and your personal preferences.
I'd suggest 0°20' toe in front and zero toe rear, but you'd better tell me what you want
from the car and if you have a data sheet with the actual geo post it here before.
If you ever need adjustment and plan a trip to the Ring join Raeder. A bit expensive though
(regular 200,-- € incl. corner weights, I had a special price), but worth it imo.
"You get what you pay for."

Offline Janner_Sy

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2011, 11:18:18 pm »
get yourself tosomewhere like centergravity or VWRacing and tell them you want them to set up your geometry for aggressive road/track work.  They can both do proper geometry and cornerweighting.

Im thinking of taking my fabia in and getting it tweaked to a more fast road setup