Make a donation

Author Topic: moto gp starts!!!  (Read 4298 times)

Offline jhtrophy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 5
  • Oh no it's a diesel
    • Email
Re: moto gp starts!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 08:15:41 pm »
Have you seen the new safety car...  :drool:

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=23355

But then I would say that..  :signLOL: I reckon even Mat may like this..  :laugh:
such a nice car :notworthy:
BMW 335d msport touring lci. Auto, estate and diesel! Oh no

Offline MAT ED30

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 82
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 08:33:59 pm »
Have you seen the new safety car...  :drool:

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=23355

But then I would say that..  :signLOL: I reckon even Mat may like this..  :laugh:

:signLOL: they have done there best to hide the ugly side line and as an M CAR it looks better but in not M guise it does nothing for me  :rolleye: sorry

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline theo

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 08:37:40 pm »
Looks ok in the flesh too...

Offline Jetl3on

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 11:14:06 am »
Sad to see Casey defect to Honda, being a Ducati fan, we may now have the GOAT, but I suspect his rein has finally come to an end.

Offline jhtrophy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • Oh no it's a diesel
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2011, 06:03:51 pm »
Sad to see Casey defect to Honda, being a Ducati fan, we may now have the GOAT, but I suspect his rein has finally come to an end.
i agree but how many times has that been said, problem with everyone bar rossi and lorenzo, they only win when its all working, those two can work around problems, pedrosa and casey have not got the same attitude, if its not right they sulk, lorenzo will win again imo, even if the honda is clearly the better bike, hayden frustrates me, im a big fan but never seems to be at his 100%

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 06:09:09 pm »
i hate Lorenzo.  Think he's an arrogant "£$%^ .  Not bad on a bike though.  Hes for MOTO GP what Alonzo is for formula 1.  Great driver/rider, but absolute tool
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 06:20:19 pm by Janner_Sy »

Offline jhtrophy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • Oh no it's a diesel
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011, 06:13:00 pm »
i dont think he is a bad guy, he just seems to have made himself into something he is not, very false, im not a fan but he is the best rider in moto gp at the mo.

Offline MattPoss

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 9
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011, 08:27:18 pm »
Just wait a few years until Mark Marquez get on a GP bike, which he inevitably will do. With his raw talent he'll be able to do what Lorenzo has, if not more I reckon

I'm not a huge fan of all the changes they are making to the sport in the past few years and the years to come, it's killing prototype racing and holding up development on the road bikes we buy and ride in my opinion

Matt

Mk5 Golf GTI - DSG, BBS VZ's, S3 Front Brakes, Electric Seats, R32 Rear Lights, Xenon's, Colour Coded........

Offline ianjmclean

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2011, 08:53:22 pm »
Crutchlow did OK for his first outing I thought. I think Stoner will settle right in on the Honda, he's my pick for the title. Simoncelli to be the surprise of the season with more podiums than his gangly frame and riding style should warrant!  :happy2:

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2011, 10:10:02 pm »
commentators pointed out a vaild issue though.  With the exception of Ducati, every bike on the grid is developed in Japan and thats where the parts are designed, and produced.  Looks like Moto GP could suffer big style

Offline MattPoss

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 9
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2011, 08:28:58 pm »
Well it's Round 2 this weekend and i'm flying out there at 7:25am tomorrow :laugh:

Whats everyones thought and predictions for this race?!

After the last race i'm going for Terol in the 125's, Bradl in the Moto2 and probably Lorenzo in the Moto GP, even got a cheeky bet on this time.

Matt
Mk5 Golf GTI - DSG, BBS VZ's, S3 Front Brakes, Electric Seats, R32 Rear Lights, Xenon's, Colour Coded........

Offline TonyZed

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2011, 09:01:58 pm »
 I think
Well it's Round 2 this weekend and i'm flying out there at 7:25am tomorrow :laugh:

Whats everyones thought and predictions for this race?!

After the last race i'm going for Terol in the 125's, Bradl in the Moto2 and probably Lorenzo in the Moto GP, even got a cheeky bet on this time.

Matt

Lucky sod. I'm hoping to get to a Euro MGP this year. I've been to Assen (in the rain) in 1985  when Lawson was there, he was fighting Freddie Spencer, but they both dnf'd. Spencer went on to win The 500 and 250 championships that year. Can we have some more of that now please. I went to Catalunya 2 years ago but didn't manage to get to one last year despite promising myself I would.  Have a good time.  :drinking:

My 10 pence would go on Terol, Iannone and Lorenzo followed by Pedrosa (or Stoner if he doesn't fall off) then Spies or Simmo. :congrats:

TonyZ

Neil

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2011, 12:33:31 pm »
Just watching the 125s qually now on the red button, Terol is flying again   :smiley: