All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Turbo upgrade on ebay

<< < (3/4) > >>

RedRobin:

If you look at JKM's K04 Upgrade Kit offerings you'll see what else is needed, and what is ESSENTIAL!

http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/jkmtfsi-K04-upgrade.htm

So, anyone wanting to buy this kit (Garrett turbo reckoned to be better than Bosch K04) would have to add a few thousand squid.

I'm amused to read that the reason for sale is the driver's disqualification. This is kit guaranteed to propel you very quickly indeed into licence losing territory.

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: joesgti on November 05, 2008, 10:47:05 am ---then might get an R32 next year for 6 months or so before the GTI-R  :jumpmove: :jumpmove:

--- End quote ---

....Joe, you do realise don't you that the "GTI-R" is not guaranteed to happen. At best it's 50/50 currently.

Good deal as the R32 now is, and we know how much you love anything that's a good money deal, you might be stuck with it for much longer than 6 months. Great car though!

:happy2:

cookiemonster:
400hp on a front wheel drive car.....not so sure on that one!

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: cookiemonster on November 05, 2008, 11:43:01 am ---400hp on a front wheel drive car.....not so sure on that one!

--- End quote ---

....I'm sure!! It's a no-no!

joesgti:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on November 05, 2008, 11:42:32 am ---
--- Quote from: joesgti on November 05, 2008, 10:47:05 am ---then might get an R32 next year for 6 months or so before the GTI-R  :jumpmove: :jumpmove:

--- End quote ---

....Joe, you do realise don't you that the "GTI-R" is not guaranteed to happen. At best it's 50/50 currently.

Good deal as the R32 now is, and we know how much you love anything that's a good money deal, you might be stuck with it for much longer than 6 months. Great car though!

:happy2:

--- End quote ---

why would i be stuck with it??  :confused: if you think about it the they are going for 16.5k new!! over 6 months of driving it people will still be selling second hand ones for more money that i bought a new one for, so re-sale should be loss of about 1k, and if i liked it alot id probs invest my best to get 300bhp from it  :drool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version