All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

10mm spacers

<< < (3/10) > >>

joesgti:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 05, 2008, 06:50:36 pm ---
--- Quote from: gazbutmk5gti on November 05, 2008, 06:15:25 pm ---I'm sure 12mm are spot-on for the mk5 rears, somebody over on golfgti fitted some, I think :laugh:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: gazbutmk5gti on November 05, 2008, 06:15:25 pm ---I'm sure 12mm are spot-on for the mk5 rears, somebody over on golfgti fitted some, I think :laugh:

--- End quote ---

12mm sounds good to me then put my name down for some.  :smiley:
 How do they effect the handling if at all.  :chicken:

--- End quote ---

how can i check??  :party:

The wheel man:

--- Quote from: joesgti on November 06, 2008, 12:13:47 pm ---how can i check??  :party:

--- End quote ---

Do you mean check iof they will fit?  If so let me know your width and offset!!

The wheel man:
So are we saying 10mm or 12mm?????? 

I will be signing the order off tomorrow so i expect to get them just after christmas.  dont worry about payment or anything untill they arrive and you are ready to go ahead.  I will confirm the price once they leave but £40 is probably tops.

I will get this moved to the sale section once the size issue is sorted.

Just a thought, would people prefer black or silver bolts??

Ben

Top Cat:
If 12mm dont cause any problems then i personally would plump for them, but 10mm will do for me i dont think i will be lying awake in bed at night thinking i wish i had gone for the extra 2mm. so i am happy with either, as far as the bolts go surely you cant go wrong with the same colour as they are now.

Put my name down for a set  :smiley:

joesgti:
im not sure on my wheels, but il give em a go!! probs 10mm, best be safe  :innocent:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version