All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

10mm spacers

<< < (8/10) > >>

Top Cat:
OK final punt for me 10 or 12 on the back + bolts + 2 locking bolts, if you can get top quality ones at a good price.  :smiley:  :happy2:  :jumpmove:

The wheel man:
Just checking on the locks, i can get them at 39mm thread length.  They are Cold forged and surpass Grade 12.9 and are coated with a 96hr tripple nickel / chrome finish.  The style is almost identical to McGard.   I can only get them in packs of 4 though.......

What i will now do is put in an order for 10mm and 15mm spacers, 40mm long bolts (radius seat) and 40mmn long locking bolts (again radius seat)  I think that i can get the locks for about £15 for you guys but i will confirm the full price once its in.  Again £40 would be tops for the kit and £15 tops for the locks.

If i can get the price any lower then i definaly will.  As im getting these in anyway, if your unsure of the quality / look of the kit then i am more thamn happy to show you them at the next meet i can make, we all know that with these things we look with our hands as well as our eye's..............

Thanks for the info all, much appreciated!!  :happy2:

Ben

Top Cat:
Thanks wheelman Do you want to do a for sale thread in the relevant section and i will keep bumping this up for information.  :driver:

joesgti:
il just probs go with 10mm on the rears as im pritty low  :nerd:

The wheel man:

--- Quote from: joesgti on November 07, 2008, 12:10:25 pm ---il just probs go with 10mm on the rears as im pritty low  :nerd:

--- End quote ---

Ah mate, no need to be low, do you need cheering up??  :signLOL:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 07, 2008, 12:08:05 pm ---Thanks wheelman Do you want to do a for sale thread in the relevant section and i will keep bumping this up for information.  :driver:

--- End quote ---

i will put a link in there now  :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version