All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Re-Trimming Interlagos cloths

<< < (4/7) > >>

bacillus:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 05, 2008, 04:34:49 pm ---
And as for you Joe pescqually, Your the one who wants to keep meeting members in dark carparks and then go cruising.  :drinking:

--- End quote ---
Don't forget the donuts...   :grin:

joesgti:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 05, 2008, 04:34:49 pm ---Cookie i can tell you now it will cost a bomb to get them done.  :sad:
Why not just get some go faster tracksuit with red trim down the side and pretend, you wont be able to tell if you sit with your legs ajar.

:laugh:
--- Quote from: joesgti on November 05, 2008, 04:21:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: cookiemonster on November 05, 2008, 04:19:42 pm ---that bloke has got too much cash! KW2 posh seats i'd like to know what he's doing that im not!  :confused: :laugh:

--- End quote ---

i think its called "call boy"  :signLOL:

--- End quote ---

And as for you Joe pescqually, Your the one who wants to keep meeting members in dark carparks and then go cruising.  :drinking:

--- End quote ---

i actuall LOL'd in my quiet office  :signIWS:

cookiemonster:

--- Quote from: joesgti on November 05, 2008, 04:22:54 pm ---if you live daan saaaf then get intouch with ...joe from the other site. he is a professional trimmer and does some damn fine jobs  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Yup already thought about speaking with Joe as i do live 'daan saaaf'  :happy2:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on November 05, 2008, 04:34:49 pm ---Cookie i can tell you now it will cost a bomb to get them done.  :sad:
Why not just get some go faster tracksuit with red trim down the side and pretend, you wont be able to tell if you sit with your legs ajar.

:laugh

--- End quote ---
  :laugh: i can picture you TC sitting at your computer with that very same tracksuit on!

E30m3:
Shaun more pics of the interlagos recaro please .

Can the electrics be fitted to the Recaro ?

How much ?  :rolleye:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: cookiemonster on November 05, 2008, 04:47:27 pm ---

--- Quote from: joesgti on November 05, 2008, 04:22:54 pm ---if you live daan saaaf then get intouch with ...joe from the other site. he is a professional trimmer and does some damn fine jobs  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Yup already thought about speaking with Joe as i do live 'daan saaaf'  :happy2:

:laugh

--- End quote ---
  :laugh: i can picture you TC sitting at your computer with that very same tracksuit on!

--- End quote ---

Joe's quoted me for re-trimming my MK2 with Interlagos. He reckons roughly a grand depending on the cost/availability of the fabric, which I didn't think was too bad?  :confused:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version