All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Re-Trimming Interlagos cloths

<< < (5/7) > >>

joesgti:

--- Quote from: E30m3 on November 05, 2008, 04:55:35 pm ---Shaun more pics of the interlagos recaro please .

Can the electrics be fitted to the Recaro ?

How much ?  :rolleye:

--- End quote ---

i dont think they are available anymore pal. they used to be on fischermotorsport.com and were about 3k if i remember correctly

E30m3:

--- Quote from: joesgti on November 05, 2008, 04:58:44 pm ---
--- Quote from: E30m3 on November 05, 2008, 04:55:35 pm ---Shaun more pics of the interlagos recaro please .

--- End quote ---

i dont think they are available anymore pal. they used to be on fischermotorsport.com and were about 3k if i remember correctly

--- End quote ---

we can always phone Recaro in Notts ? ? !!!!! im sure they would sort out a discount too ! 

failing that theres always the local Porsche garage !

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: E30m3 on November 05, 2008, 05:00:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: joesgti on November 05, 2008, 04:58:44 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

we can always phone Recaro in Notts ? ? !!!!! im sure they would sort out a discount too ! 

failing that theres always the local Porsche garage !

--- End quote ---

Recaro wont even give you info about these seats They just Said speak to VW when i asked, Fischermotorsports defo dont sell the interlagos anymore either, There was a set for sale recently i think the chap wanted 1250 per seat.  :chicken:
these dont look to bad for aftermarket, but there not recaro's.  :indifferent:

Greeners:
I seem to remember Flora posting those up over on the other site  :happy2:

markymark:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 05, 2008, 08:04:04 pm ---I seem to remember Flora posting those up over on the other site  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Aye Mr HP I posted a link to someone selling the real mccoy Interlagos Recaros but I think he wanted about £1250 plus your old seats!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version