Make a donation

Author Topic: Brad's MK2 Leon Cupra  (Read 1688 times)

brad1

Brad's MK2 Leon Cupra
« on: April 05, 2011, 06:16:41 pm »
Hey all

Im new to the forum, so don't bite my head off cause its not a MK5 Golf  :smiley: but it shares the same 2.0TFSI K04 engine as the ED30  :happy2:

First bought it standard about 3 weeks, i already had the forge spacer and neuspeed intake ready to fit on the car  :P

Two days later i got the Rev D valve as i heard rumours that the C valve can fail. There was nothing wrong with the C valve i currently had, but as i was planning on getting Revo stage 1 uploaded during that week, the stronger Rev D valve had to go on

Quick engine bay shot

A few days after Revo was uploaded, a mate had told me about a blueflame downpipe with a 100cell cat, i could'nt refuse for the price, so went and collected that. Got that fitted friday just gone and it sounds amazing with the standard cat back

I got a engine light last night, but a friend off here (poverty) vagcom'd the car for me and this EML light was caused by the downpipe and sports cat. I have read that this may appear with just the stage 1 software, so stage 2+ is next. Just need that pump!  :smiley:

Enjoy

Offline telewebby

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: Brad's MK2 Leon Cupra
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 08:21:52 am »
looks very nice. my mate has got the same car in black with revo and to say it flies is an understatement.  quick question do you have the part number for the revision d valve as it next on his shopping list along with a hpfr.

alex