All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Which Bulbs

<< < (4/6) > >>

SteveP:
Here you go LaserBlue here are some details on why we are scare of HID discussion threads: -

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=95457.0

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=95527.0

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: LaserBlue on November 05, 2008, 09:29:03 pm ---lol

i dont know what else to say, i dunno if im mising the point or anything but i think now ill go get ready for work, 5 hours on the pc is killing of my brain cells, cant make heads or tails of anything??

--- End quote ---

Ok, all it is we have a prominent member on here who gets a bit upset when people post up these kits. especially if you mention that they may be legal you however never so you may escape with your torso.  :laugh:
there were many heated debates over these kits none of which ended with all parties feeling happy.
Pop yourself off to work and dont worry, I think he is trying a new approach on this site so we shall see how it goes.  :chicken:

LaserBlue:
thanks steve.. i had a quick browse through and it looks like somebody was catching feelings over the hid kit from italy or something plus relevant legal advice is very helpfull  :happy2:

they are illegal, full stop. they wouldnt pass an mot if i left them in mine i know that for sure.
i always drive with them on the lowest headlamp level so they dont blind people (duno if they do) but i do consider other road users

i guess ill have to make sure my next car does come with factory xenon as i couldnt bare the thought of going back to yellow lights.

topcat.. think i will pop myself off to work, i sense some feelings.. hope i have not upset anybody

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: LaserBlue on November 05, 2008, 09:46:04 pm ---thanks steve.. i had a quick browse through and it looks like somebody was catching feelings over the hid kit from italy or something plus relevant legal advice is very helpfull  :happy2:

they are illegal, full stop. they wouldnt pass an mot if i left them in mine i know that for sure.
i always drive with them on the lowest headlamp level so they dont blind people (duno if they do) but i do consider other road users

i guess ill have to make sure my next car does come with factory xenon as i couldnt bare the thought of going back to yellow lights.

topcat.. think i will pop myself off to work, i sense some feelings.. hope i have not upset anybody

--- End quote ---

everything is cool laser its all good info, i was only making light of the situation to stop it turning into an ugly thread with no winners.  :drinking:

v2brett:
 :signLOL:  ive read a few posts on other forums about legality etc but everyone had conflicting views.  luckily mines got them standard  :happy2:  i think a full standard setup would cost some serious £££ though

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version