All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

10K Service. DIY?

<< < (2/4) > >>

182_blue:
just cost me £104 for it, i saw an Audi dealer offering the service for £79.99 so might be worth tyring to get them to match it

billyboy:

--- Quote from: stokeballoon on November 06, 2008, 08:46:02 am ---Is the oil filter the same as a mk4 1.8T??

--- End quote ---

got one here in box part no;06d 115 562, dont know what else it fits, i got 2 used one to do oil/filter not long after getting the car as i wanted to be sure i was starting fresh (2nd owner) think it had 8500m when we got it,
its going in 2mora for its 1st serv £185 and £49.50 brake fluid.

182_blue:

--- Quote from: billyboy on November 07, 2008, 10:40:23 pm ---
--- Quote from: stokeballoon on November 06, 2008, 08:46:02 am ---Is the oil filter the same as a mk4 1.8T??

--- End quote ---

got one here in box part no;06d 115 562, dont know what else it fits, i got 2 used one to do oil/filter not long after getting the car as i wanted to be sure i was starting fresh (2nd owner) think it had 8500m when we got it,
its going in 2mora for its 1st serv £185 and £49.50 brake fluid.

--- End quote ---

is that longlife ?

billyboy:
yeah longlife, LC Charles crewe, got to be there for half 8, went last week at 9 , all booked and when i got there was told they were short staffed that day so workshop full for that sat, its 1st come type, so told them i will only come back next sat (2mora) if had the promise of getting in 1st, having been messed about or id go eslewhere, so its in early, itll give me the chance to av a mess in the rocco in the showroom.
billy

Greeners:

--- Quote from: billyboy on November 07, 2008, 11:07:59 pm ---yeah longlife, LC Charles crewe, got to be there for half 8, went last week at 9 , all booked and when i got there was told they were short staffed that day so workshop full for that sat, its 1st come type, so told them i will only come back next sat (2mora) if had the promise of getting in 1st, having been messed about or id go eslewhere, so its in early, itll give me the chance to av a mess in the rocco in the showroom.
billy

--- End quote ---

You might get kicked out for that Billy  :laugh:

Im going to do mine in March too as she will be 12 months old, £100 well spent if you ask me..........  :drinking:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version