Make a donation

Author Topic: Just bought a motorbike, then...  (Read 625 times)

Offline em2evol

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
  • Let's Motorvate!
Just bought a motorbike, then...
« on: April 18, 2011, 04:04:20 pm »
Ok so after 4 years without a motorbike I finally bought another one last week - only a cheapy but I paid off my GTI and so wanted to treat myself. It's a 1994 Yammy FZR600R. Now that was a bit of a silly thing to do because I don't really have the money yet - I borrowed it from my brother. But anyway, I bought the insurance myself - £150, which I've just about got enough money to pay for this month. Just had a telephone call from the insurance company informing me that no claims bonuses expire after 2 years so I would have to pay £400 instead. Great, now I can't afford the insurance so I'm thinking I will have to sell the bike that I've only just started to know. I'm not angry, just very upset! I know I could pay monthly but I hate the thought of paying so much interest on things like that - I've always paid in full to avoid it... But I guess I shouldn't have bought a bike at all if there was such a fine line between being able to pay for it and not... Damn, life's so unfair sometimes! Could sell the GTI... Nah, couldn't do that either    :sad1: