Make a donation

Author Topic: Anyone live near Woking/Guildford with a cd changer or ipod dock ?  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Fastmonkey

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
I'm replacing my usb dock with an IPOD dock and it doesn't work, I've been told that it could be the cable that is different between the USB and the CD/Ipod dock.

So would anyone with a cd changer or ipod dock fitted who lives near by help me out so I could just swap my dock on to your cable to see if that is the problem ?

Cheers
MK5 R32 DSG Build thread   -  http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,23512.15.html
MK2 VR6 Vortech Charged

Offline Richn83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
Re: Anyone live near Woking/Guildford with a cd changer or ipod dock ?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 10:22:00 am »
Hey Fast Monkey I moved to Woking a week ago I have a working Ipod dock could spare some time tomorrow to meet up and have a go switching them over if you like?

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline Gti_Mad

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 40
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 11:49:55 am »
Hi dude I live in feltham area and hav a Workin 6disc cd changer if that's any use 2ya dude

Had the ED30, but not got the balls.

Mk5 silver 5door Ed30 1707- now sold
Mk6 silver 3door Golf R- current

Offline Fastmonkey

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 10:00:36 pm »
^^^ Thanks for your reply, but Rich lives just round the corner from me so popped over today to help  :happy2:
MK5 R32 DSG Build thread   -  http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,23512.15.html
MK2 VR6 Vortech Charged