Make a donation

Author Topic: My tdi GT170 shark stage 1 and dpf delete 206.4bhp 324.1 lbf.ft update p3  (Read 15241 times)

Offline Matto

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 116
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,37071.0.html
Awesome GT from a fellow GT owner....How much for your re-map and dpf delete? Did they delete it completely or just take the insides out?

Love what you've done so far  :happy2:

Shark remove the insides of the standard DPF. I had the same done to mine but have recently had a Darkside Developments delete pipe fitted which I could highly recommend. Cheaper than the Milltek and better made IMO.

Offline wycombeant

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Awesome GT from a fellow GT owner....How much for your re-map and dpf delete? Did they delete it completely or just take the insides out?

Love what you've done so far  :happy2:

Shark remove the insides of the standard DPF. I had the same done to mine but have recently had a Darkside Developments delete pipe fitted which I could highly recommend. Cheaper than the Milltek and better made IMO.

Ok, cool

How much was your re-map? Did any of you do turbo pipes and egr delete?

Offline holland15h

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email

cheers, think the remap was about £600 and yes the dpf has been gutted. the egr is still on but used the smaller gasket from the seat/skoda

Car looking good som far ...

How much did RR set you back with Jody ??

think it was around £50 for 3 runs

Offline Matto

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 116
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,37071.0.html

Ok, cool

How much was your re-map? Did any of you do turbo pipes and egr delete?

Mine was around the £500 mark but did get a good deal with them as it was at the Autosport Show a couple of years back. I have the Darkside EGR delete aswell which was mapped out at the same time. Turbo pipes are standard.