Make a donation

Author Topic: Prestige Polish  (Read 1337 times)

Offline golfman

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 33
  • If your not first your last!!!
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,69645.0.html
Prestige Polish
« on: April 22, 2011, 09:55:03 pm »
Hi guys i have a mate who has his own place so if interested contact lee
http://www.prestigepolish.co.uk/index.php
Prestige Polish is a thriving business formed in January 2008 operating from the heart of Tayside. The business was founded by a car care enthusiast who spent much of his spare time Detailing cars as a hobby and always wanted to better inform the general public of the results which can be achieved when using these specific techniques. This hobby was regretfully put on hold for a short period of time while Prestige Polish was developed so that this could now be enjoyed as a full time profession.

The aim is simple, we want to offer car detailing services which will produce ultimate customer satisfaction. We were soon achieving this aim but then realised there was an area that we had previously overlooked. Our existing customers often asked what products are used and how readily available they are in order to maintain these results at home between our detailing services, this is where the new chapter begins...
Ecommerce Website

We decided to offer both existing and potential customers an on-line service through which they can purchase the products that we personally use and believe in. Many weeks were then spent constructing the website and sourcing the suppliers of these fore-mentioned products.

Again a high level of customer satisfaction had to be carried forward to this service. We decided to offer nothing other than a first class trackable postage service ensuring all orders will be packaged neatly and safely for a more reliable delivery service. Speed will then become our next priority, we will offer the fastest possible delivery where and when applicable. We will also be aiming to maintain high levels of stock in order to avoid any disappointment. All that was missing now was the customer advice...
Personal Advice

We offer a free personal advice service where we can match your needs to a specific product(s) in order to produce the results you desire and provide you with the best advice for use of your purchased product(s).

Cheers

Lee

Modded The Way I Like It!!!!!!
Vag-com Hex+Can in scotland
I Hate Timewasters...