Make a donation

Author Topic: SEATCupra.net meet- 24th July 2011. £100 off all REVO remaps on the day!  (Read 4062 times)

Offline djhorace

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 6
Guys,

Sunday 24th July is the date of the www.seatcupra.net Scottish meet at Crail in Scotland in conjunction with www.briskoda.net.

We are pleased to announce that REVO Technik will be present in conjunction with Wallace Performance of Aberdeen.

http://www.revotechnik.com/
http://wallaceperformance.co.uk/

There will be special price remaps available on the day for anyone who may be interested in having their car tuned by the best in the business

This is a great chance to run your car standard and tuned, back to back on the 1/4 mile to see the difference some software would make to your car and take advantage of a one off special REVO offer in Scotland.

Other attractions for the day include;

1) Presence of an Auto Parts company (In Motion)

2) Presence of a special person (being organised by a fellow forum member)

3) Car detailing business to be invited (Planning Stage)

4) Offer of input/prize from Forge Motorsport, Awesome GTi, SERE Motors and INA Engineering (Confirmed)

5) Official SEAT Presence on the day (Planning Stage)

6) Official Skoda Presence on the day (Planning Stage)

7) Presence of a photographer on the day (Confirmed)

8) SCN Flags, Stickers etc (Planning Stage)

9) Looking for someone who can work a BBQ - They have a hard act to follow from last year (BMB is a star )

10) Show and shine competition (Planning Stage)

11) 1/4 mile classes (Planning Stage)

Any more ideas welcomed. Please confirm if you would be interested in attending below and if you have an interest in taking advantage of this one off REVO offer in Scotland.

Ta,

Al

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 10:04:17 pm by djhorace »

Offline s3dubbin

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 18
    • Email
This sounds awesome! Glad the game has been upped again from last year. I will be present, might even get them to look at my map. Stevie.  :happy2:

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
might have a look up to this

Offline s3dubbin

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
That is a trek and a half for you!??? Crail is a great day if its dry.........nightmare in the wet.

Offline s3dubbin

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
Dj hav you been up at crail recently? Have you tried the new start line?

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
    • Email
my Auntie has a caravan in kelso if i get tired :signLOL:

Offline s3dubbin

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
Was down that way 2wks ago picking up four 888's for inters. Dont think i seen your aunt tho.  :signLOL:

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
    • Email
only if you went in the caravan site near the bridge :laugh:

Offline djhorace

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
Dj hav you been up at crail recently? Have you tried the new start line?

Yip!

I was on the bike by the way  :happy2:

Offline s3dubbin

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
What did you run on the bike? Just realised this is the wkend before "scottish inters" wkend. Somebody has not been planning the vag wkends very well. Think i will just go to the wkend after.

Offline djhorace

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
On the contrary, it was done that way on purpose :wink:. If you look, its not "Scottish Inters" - it is a "Crail Euro VW Track Day".

Oh and 10.711 :happy2:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:00:53 pm by djhorace »

Offline s3dubbin

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
Nah dont get it. Not a great idea i dont think. I will stick with "scottish inters" sounds better.

Offline s3dubbin

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
Well done on the time, pritty quick.

Offline djhorace

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
Nah dont get it. Not a great idea i dont think. I will stick with "scottish inters" sounds better.
Your opinion dude. Hope you enjoy it  :happy2:

On the other hand we asked the folks on SCN, and they wanted their own day away from all the Euro Scene Trash, VWcentric shows, Slammed MK2's and the usual shuffling of SEAT away to the back corner like the poor relative of the VAG family.

In addition, even with your own admission, last year was a great success as a day in its own right as the focus was on SEAT and not VW or VAG so why would we want to dilute that by running off the back of another day we were not even invited to :smiley:.

On top, I have no idea who is organising it nor anything more about it other than the title on the Crail Facebook page which says "Crail Euro VW Track Day".

Offline s3dubbin

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
Bloody hell they must feel quite strongly about it getting put at the back useen and unheard. You would have to agree the busier the better tho and the higher the calibre of cars on show grass and track will only make the meeting grow. Invite yourselfs! I'm sure you seat boys could make yourselfs seen and heard above all the euro trash just got to think bigger and better, if not then you must be doing something wrong. Stevie.