Make a donation

Author Topic: How much are my wheels worth?  (Read 1035 times)

Offline mrbeck

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 1
How much are my wheels worth?
« on: April 30, 2011, 02:47:40 pm »
Hey guys,

I need your help.  I've spotted some new wheels I quite fancy, but would need to shift my current ones on to counteract the cost.  I currently have genuine 18" Ronal Zolders all round, 2 with CSC3s (and 7mm tread) and 2 with CSC2s (and 4-5mm tread).  Two of the alloys have slight kerbing, and a 3rd has a small stone chip (less than 1mm across).  Will try and get some pics up later this weekend.

Any suggestions as to the value of these would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Si.
2008 VW Golf GT Sport TSI 1.4 (170PS)

OEM + Cruise Control (Retrofit), R36 Omanyt 18" Alloys, R32 Rear Lights, VW Polo Stubby Aerial, VW Front & Rear Mud Guards, Team Heko Wind Deflectors, Dubmeister Pressed Plates, ABT Wolfsburg Plate Surrounds, Autoform Boot Liner.

Offline am1w

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
Re: How much are my wheels worth?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 03:44:37 pm »
Hey guys,
I need your help.  I've spotted some new wheels I quite fancy, but would need to shift my current ones on to counteract the cost.  I currently have genuine 18" Ronal Zolders all round, 2 with CSC3s (and 7mm tread) and 2 with CSC2s (and 4-5mm tread).  Two of the alloys have slight kerbing, and a 3rd has a small stone chip (less than 1mm across).  Will try and get some pics up later this weekend.
Any suggestions as to the value of these would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Si.

They are worth what some one is willing or not willing to pay for them. It's a pain trying to sell wheels. I know.
Wolfgang: Tornado Red Mk6 GTI Manually Active 5 Door