Make a donation

Author Topic: Woking mini meet  (Read 8169 times)

Offline WhiteGTI

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 22
  • F-A-S-T
Re: Woking mini meet
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2011, 01:40:30 pm »
it's not even called tha anymore !

But no I'm not that well up on my urban meanings ?  :signLOL:

LOL! I can't say it on here, you're gunna have to google it and find the urbandictionary.com definition hahaha!

Ahh yes, the Black Swan is a lovely place! Used to be a really popular hang out for bikers, but i think new owners took over and practically barred all the bikers who used to congregate there!
2008 Golf GTI - Revo Stage 2 NOW SOLD

2006 E46 BMW M3 - 343hp
2000 Lotus Elise Sport160 - 160hp

Offline S2 Ant

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2011, 02:17:27 pm »
I wouldnt mind getting along to some of these forum meets, i'm up in Herts direction and now ive changed jobs the other mini meet is too far to get to, but this one might be a bit easier!

Next time i'll try make the effort!
Ant

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2011, 03:46:24 pm »

LOL! I can't say it on here, you're gunna have to google it and find the urbandictionary.com definition hahaha!

Ahh yes, the Black Swan is a lovely place! Used to be a really popular hang out for bikers, but i think new owners took over and practically barred all the bikers who used to congregate there!

How did you know what that was, do you have experience??  :confused:

Well lets aim for one next month not to clash with the JnH meet if that goes ahead if the weathers nice then Black Swan Bear garden if its rubbish then under-cover in a car park for a chat or scrap it till the weather improves  :smiley:

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline Fastmonkey

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2011, 03:50:01 pm »
Lets set a date then Rich ?
MK5 R32 DSG Build thread   -  http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,23512.15.html
MK2 VR6 Vortech Charged

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2011, 03:56:33 pm »
How about Wednesday 1st or Wednesday 8th June?

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

Offline Fastmonkey

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2011, 04:22:01 pm »
1st is good for me........
MK5 R32 DSG Build thread   -  http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,23512.15.html
MK2 VR6 Vortech Charged

Offline RENNTAG

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 23
  • Premium Performance Parts
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2011, 04:25:17 pm »
Sounds good to me  :happy2:

Offline WhiteGTI

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 22
  • F-A-S-T
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2011, 04:27:18 pm »

How did you know what that was, do you have experience??  :confused:

Well lets aim for one next month not to clash with the JnH meet if that goes ahead if the weathers nice then Black Swan Bear garden if its rubbish then under-cover in a car park for a chat or scrap it till the weather improves  :smiley:

LOL! Noooooooooo not at all! I actually just googled the pub to see where it was and it was the first google result!
2008 Golf GTI - Revo Stage 2 NOW SOLD

2006 E46 BMW M3 - 343hp
2000 Lotus Elise Sport160 - 160hp

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2011, 04:37:16 pm »
Right so Wednesday the 1st June it is, shall we start a list or a new thread?

Offline RENNTAG

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 23
  • Premium Performance Parts
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2011, 04:50:53 pm »
Maybe a new thread so that when people first see it they dont get confused about whats going on.

Think we are alrady etting alot more interest  :happy2:

Offline animal

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 8
  • .:R32
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2011, 06:44:32 pm »
Chaps, really sorry to have fallen off this thread... I've been really snowed at work and completely forgot. R is in the body shop again too, which I completely forgot about as well.

Black Swan in nice enough, we've been looking at houses Effingham way, some brilliant road around the neck of the woods. Lotus test their cars around there too which is good enough for me! Not keen on the Red Lion myself though...

Another very decent alternative, closer to home, with a huge car park and outside tables by the Wey Navigation is The Anchor

Used to meet here with an old car club, so can vouch for the space and quality of the pub. Access is good too, either from Woking or the A3.
Only 250.1bhp - but with that noise, who cares?

Mile-muncher ordered: MkVI 1.6 TDi BlueMotion Match DSG with leather, winter pack, luxury pack, fogs, climate control, Dynaudio pack, RCD510 with DAB & MDI, flat tyre indicator

Offline Richn83

• Thank You
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2011, 10:10:38 am »
Hmm too many choices! will start up a new thread http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,29429.0.html

and we can decide on venue by consensus!