Make a donation

Author Topic: Dude...Where's my car!!  (Read 10508 times)

Offline Richn83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
Re: Dude...Where's my car!!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 01:14:56 pm »
 :sad1: :sad1: :sick: :sad1: :sad1:

All I have to say about that.....

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.

Offline spimmers

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 01:19:55 pm »
thieving little ****s, i dont mean this to sound incosiderate, but it would make for a mouth watering car chase, stage 1 ed30, evo x's and impreza's :scared:

Good luck with everything mate

Offline johnhol78

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 6
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 01:37:44 pm »
There are some real cretins out there....:fighting:

Definitetly leaving keys downstairs....even my dog is a wimp.

Offline E30Dom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 42
  • -Receive: 76
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 01:50:18 pm »
You might want to remove the whereabouts of keanos car just in case they are reading this...
Diesel Daily Hack.

Offline scopes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 131
  • -Receive: 115
  • Wolfsburg Edition
    • My GTI
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,49748.0.html
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 01:57:29 pm »
Sorry to hear about that chum, not nice... good luck with ever happens...
sick f*@ks
 :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
 :fighting:
If it's not broke, Mod it.....

Silver is the way !

Offline OEM+ DUB

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 26
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2011, 02:02:17 pm »
Really sorry to read about this.  Only consolation I can offer is that at least no one was hurt and you have the insurance to fall back on.  Hope you get sorted quickly.
OEM+ 2005 GTI DSG (high factory standard spec and upgraded with S3 alloy hubs, S3 alloy wishbones, Bilstein B8s and VWR springs by my own hands) owned since 2008 and still loving it!

Offline mattypgolf

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2011, 02:38:54 pm »
Sorry to hear that mate....but on the plus side have a cracking set of golf clubs for sale as ive given up......
TR dsg, stage 1 r-tec map, bbs ch in gloss black, black roof and badges, colour coded, neuspeed hybrid intake, cat back exhaust..

Offline TagnuT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2011, 03:22:59 pm »
Sorry to hear about your bad news. Bar*tards. One thing, you and the Mrs are safe.

Get a dog, mine goes mad if somebody comes down the drive at night..
Bye Bye Edition 30.

Offline MJR

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2011, 03:29:47 pm »
Really sorry to hear about your situation dude  :sad1:

Thankfully no-one was hurt etc in the robbery. Cars are easily replaced  :happy2:
Few years back, my house got broken into and the person actually came upstairs snooping around whilst family was in bed, wife woke up and actually seen the person walking around on the upstairs landing just outside the room where our niece was sleeping in but on the lucky side, we have rottweilers that are very protective, once commanded they chased the person back downstairs and out the window they came in.

Nothing ever came back regarding it  :sad1:

Just shows how many Fu*king Ar*eholes are out there, sickens me  :sad1:

I would shoot everyone of them if I had the chance, well kinda lol
In my job I'm expected to fight wars and kill terrorists etc and all that jazz meaning I'm doing a good thing but then if someone breaks into my house and threatens my family and I hurt them, its against the law, Fu*king pathetic!

Rant Over  :signLOL:

Hopefully you'll receive news soon dude  :happy2:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 03:31:24 pm by MJR »
Bye Bye VW Candy White Golf GTi  :'-(  (sadly missed!)
Bye Bye Ford Fiesta TDCi Zetec! (piece of s**t!) lol
Hello Honda Accord GT Tourer! schaweet!

Offline Comms

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2011, 03:32:50 pm »
Sorry to heart that Gulf! Little S**ts!

Hope they catch the guys soon.

We almost had a close call last year, although they didn't come upstairs like with MJR!

Some guys broke into our house, removed fencing panels in the garden then removed a whole upvc/glass frame from the conservatory window (without any damage what so ever) and came into the house at 1am!
I must have scared them off as I came out of my shower. Saw muddy footprints in the living room not long after.

We have 4 IR NV cameras covering the house perimeter, showed them scouting the front drive and the door. Unfortunately footage wasn't too useful as they had their faces covered.

Luckily nothing was stolen, garden security has been beef'd up and keys locked in the office. Could have easily turned out much worse  :scared:

Offline gazbutS3

• Thank You
  • -Given: 52
  • -Receive: 55
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2011, 03:39:11 pm »
Gutted for you mate :sad1:

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 21
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2011, 03:48:00 pm »
Gutted for you dude , I hope you find it soon and whoever nicked it gets caught - far too many of these scumbags about in thes country now.
2005 Golf GTI 3 Door - Tornado Red. (2010 - 2012)

2008 Golf GTI 3 Door - Candy White , 18" Monza II's , Leather , Armrest , Rear Park sensors. (current car)

Offline 182_blue

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2011, 04:16:06 pm »
Really sorry to read this  :sick:

On a related issue a major weakness of any house is UPVC doors (if fitted ) and i recommend to everyone else reading this to have anti bump/ snap locks fitted (a two minute job for anyone) plus special security handles too if possible.

The door is a standard UPVC number.Plate aside the keyhole is lifted.Then with some mogrips you twist the lock.This snaps it in half.You remove the outside half leaving the inside one intact.Screwdriver thru the hole,quick turn and your in.PC says it was probably 30secs max.

Security will be upgraded soon,(stabledoor/horse).Also the garage will be cleared out,its rammed with my surfboards,snowboard,bikes etc etc.That will be upgraded too.

I told the police it is empty with a probable 35 miles range on the tank.I also told them it was stage 1,his partner lit up at that statement and said the EVO/Suburu boys will smarten that up. :confused:
Apparantly last month a high end Audi was stolen from my area,big car chase the end result.. a written off Audi..I requested no surveillence if found but got told that was.nt my call.If they find the car they wait for them then pull em up when they drive off.Yeah right,fat chance of them stopping.Just discreetly follow for 30 miles I said,job done.

I won't allow them to get me down.I just want my fellow members to realise that it could happen to you.

M.I.A

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/Gulfstream11/DSC00504.jpg?t=1305202075

Offline mortygttdi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 146
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2011, 04:42:26 pm »
Sorry to here buddy, lets hope they have a quick end :booty: the little scrouts. 

Regards the security on my patio doors I have a lockable sash lock(I think thats what they are) they are on the top and bottom and one on the side in the middle so they can not pull the hinge open...I also have security gates on the front and back :happy2: I know it looks like a drug dealers house but at least my keys are safe,

Then again there not going anywhere fast in my car with a blown turbo :grin:

Darren

Offline gulfstream11

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 19
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2011, 05:08:16 pm »
Once again.Thank-you to everybody for the kind remarks.

Just got off with the insurance,I was a bit worried as I had just renewed with Greenlight and not my normal insurers.

The contents is only covered upto £100.Which go's nowhere near the cost of the items in the boot.

If the car is not found they will pay-out the market value of the car.What is the forum members best quote for a 32000 mile 08 GTI in mint condition? :chicken: