All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

illuminated front GTI badge using LEDS?

<< < (7/7)

Greeners:

--- Quote from: bobotheclown on November 07, 2008, 03:18:55 pm ---I can do that for you greenouse. Just upload the pic you want and it's fairly simple to do in Photoshop.

--- End quote ---

Ooh can you Bobo?  :jumping: Do you just want me to send you my sig? I did ask Mike after I'd seen yours for the first time but he did say he'd struggle  :wink:

stealthwolf:
When I get round to it, I'm gonna rip off Bobo's sig and make a better one.

As for the red glow, I wanted a red scanner light like in knight rider but got blasted. Ditto for painting the red stripe lime green. I do think a 'blue' glow would go well behind the badge.

What would be better is to use a multi-coloured led that you can adjust from inside the car to difference colours, so when the police pull you over, you can change the colour (or turn it off).

bobotheclown:
greenouse, if you want the red stripe around your wheel to glow, I can simply copy your sig from the forum. I'll get something to you sunday as I am out and about today. GF has booked me in for a bloomin haircut in town and after we're off to see Journey to the West tonight.

Greeners:

--- Quote from: bobotheclown on November 08, 2008, 10:32:06 am ---greenouse, if you want the red stripe around your wheel to glow, I can simply copy your sig from the forum. I'll get something to you sunday as I am out and about today. GF has booked me in for a bloomin haircut in town and after we're off to see Journey to the West tonight.

--- End quote ---

Im drooling at the thought Bobo  :drool: Where are you pal?  :party: :party:

bobotheclown:
I'm in south east london, innit. near dartford cause when I say Erith I get that "huh? Where?" look so it's easier to say Dartford.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version