Make a donation

Author Topic: Photobucket problem ?????.  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Gene Hunt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 61
    • Email
Photobucket problem ?????.
« on: June 02, 2011, 09:12:56 pm »
Can't get rid of my number plate?. Up-loaded pics & gone into tools section & distorted with the L/R swirl option. Clicked replace orginal pic & they save in my album distorted  :smiley:. But as soon as i load them on here the number plate is visable  :sad1:.
Removed all pics & up-loaded them again tonight went through all of the above but number plate still comes up even tho in my album it's distorted !!!!!!!!!!!!.Fkuc knows what i've done/doing wrong???,bit of advice please as the pics look good.
ED35. Standard factory condition.

Offline PND

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 62
  • "Every great journey starts with a single step.."
Re: Photobucket problem ?????.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 09:30:47 pm »
As a workaround, have you tried 'save a copy' rather than 'replace original' and then deleting the original from Photobucket?  It may be caching and displaying the old one as the file name is the same? 

Other than that, no idea!  :laugh:

Offline StephenED30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 53
  • Edition 40 No 135
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 10:33:03 pm »
Can't get rid of my number plate?. Up-loaded pics & gone into tools section & distorted with the L/R swirl option. Clicked replace orginal pic & they save in my album distorted  :smiley:. But as soon as i load them on here the number plate is visable  :sad1:.
Removed all pics & up-loaded them again tonight went through all of the above but number plate still comes up even tho in my album it's distorted !!!!!!!!!!!!.Fkuc knows what i've done/doing wrong???,bit of advice please as the pics look good.

Had the same problem with one of my photos, did the same as you by deleting and uploading again. Never did get to the bottom of it and ended up just deleting the photo from Photobucket.  :confused:

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 11:06:47 pm »
I find refreshing the page once you have saved it sorts it out!  :happy2:

Offline Gene Hunt

• Thank You