Make a donation

Author Topic: Back in a tubby at last  (Read 933 times)

Offline jaycue2u

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Back in a tubby at last
« on: July 09, 2011, 02:21:06 pm »
Hi all,

Just thought id introduce myself and say hi!

Just picked up my mk5 tubby and am just working my way through it and what to do with it, any advise welcome! As soon as the weather improves the first thing is a date with a clay bar and a maguires 3 stage to get the paint work looking like new! Not that its bad but i hate blemished paint  :stupid:

Iv just traded in my cooper s convertible (dont laugh, it was the wifes......honest!  :pomppomp:) which was a nice nippy car but being a convertible it was bloody squeeky! Previous to that i had a Civic type R which was a lovely car with loads of high end fun, and before that i had a MR2 mk2 rev2 tubby which was RR at 274BHP after quite a bit of fettling, so iv always had nippy / fast cars so looking forward to playing with the new one!

Anyway hello and will speak soon!

Offline LouCyffer

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 63
Re: Back in a tubby at last
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 02:38:18 pm »
Welcome!
Black 2008 5 door GTI. Leather, DSG, ipod prep, 18" Monzas. Retrofitted: Cruise, PDC, RNS510, 729 Skoda Bluetooth (thanks SteveP), MFSW buttons (thanks MortyGTTDi), Armrest & vents, covered cupholder, Highline (thanks Kalu), Polar FIS+ (thanks Richn), Reversing camera (thanks MortyGTTDi)