Make a donation

Author Topic: Eddie-NL  (Read 3404 times)

Offline nick_johnson

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Eddie-NL
« on: June 17, 2011, 09:54:08 am »
Hi Chaps,

I just wanted to post a little review of my dealings with Ed recently, I recently changed my EP3 Civic Type R for a DSG Golf 1.4GT and although it was almost pretty much fully loaded it didn't have Cruise Control which I really wanted because I was about to do a road trip to the South of France. 

Ed very kindly offered his services to fit the new stalk and code everything up which he did without any trouble, the way he went about the job was faultless making sure all parts were removed and put back on with care.

Ed also coded a few other bits for me which included Video In Motion and Fog Lamp turning, without question if I ever need some further bits done I will be getting in touch with him again.

Nick     
MK5 Golf - GT 1.4 TSI

Offline mpbrit

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • 2006 Diamond Black Pearl with 18 inch Monza 2's
Re: Eddie-NL
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 11:39:40 am »
Hi Nick,
Just read your post and I am a new Golf MK5 owner. I have read a lot about Eddie and believe he is based in the GY area. He has his email hidden but am looking to get some retrofitting completed on my car. Do you know how to contact him and could you share this info?
Regards
Mike

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 12:24:43 pm »
Hi Nick,
Just read your post and I am a new Golf MK5 owner. I have read a lot about Eddie and believe he is based in the GY area. He has his email hidden but am looking to get some retrofitting completed on my car. Do you know how to contact him and could you share this info?
Regards
Mike
i have sent a link to hear for you :happy2:

Offline mpbrit

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • 2006 Diamond Black Pearl with 18 inch Monza 2's
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 01:37:53 pm »
Hi Nick,
Regards
Mike
i have sent a link to hear for you :happy2:

HI, sorry but I think I am going mad? Where is the link to his details as I am very new to this site?
Thanks
Mike

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 01:49:08 pm »
I sent Eddie a  pm link to this thread