Make a donation

Author Topic: BTCC ITV4  (Read 3677 times)

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Re: BTCC ITV4
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2011, 12:11:52 am »
arr that explains it--not a nice thing to do walk out on the team half way through the season

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=qtn6snpeb4m0ci9lkjb9nfibff&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2011, 12:19:10 am »
arr that explains it--not a nice thing to do walk out on the team half way through the season

No it wasnt... but if you had to do your employer made you work with one hand tied behind you back, im sure you would jump ship too  :happy2:

The golf needs a new driver ASAP if it is to have any hope of top 10s. Good to see if still going though.

Offline scotta

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 15
  • Edition 30
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2011, 12:22:45 am »

No it wasnt... but if you had to do your employer made you work with one hand tied behind you back, im sure you would jump ship too  :happy2:

The golf needs a new driver ASAP if it is to have any hope of top 10s. Good to see if still going though.

Was dissapointed to see him going back to Arena but in his shoes given the offer i would probably done the same. Shaun has said on FB and Twitter about half an hour ago he wont be driving it again.

Offline QD MBE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2011, 06:43:33 am »

Was dissapointed to see him going back to Arena but in his shoes given the offer i would probably done the same. Shaun has said on FB and Twitter about half an hour ago he wont be driving it again.

Needs a whole load more horses too.