Make a donation

Author Topic: Would you leave your mk5 in a multi storey car park over night?  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Boothy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 32
  • All donations accepted, thanks.
Re: Would you leave your mk5 in a multi storey car park over night?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 05:45:50 pm »
I have in the past and still would but by god I'm nervous while its there. Its more the inconsiderate pr*ck opening his door than anything else that concerns me, especially the more modern ones where the spaces are uber slim!

Offline Deako

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 44
  • Eat, Sleep....VAG
Re: Would you leave your mk5 in a multi storey car park over night?
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 07:53:28 pm »
Be careful where you park around the city centre. Mailbox is okay. Not had issues with parking in NCP opposite selfridges or the where AMC is.

Somebody on here had car damage from parking in the one behind Tescos at the Five ways roundabout.

mmm was thinking of staying either premier inn or novotel just off broad street not looked into whether they have their own car parks yet though...

There's a multi-storey car park round the back of Brindley Place just off Broad Street which is OK.  I've left my GTi in there whilst at the NIA and stuff but haven't left it overnight.

There are usually Ferraris and all sorts parked in there. Ive left cars parked in the car park for several hours, but never overnight.