All Things Mk5 > How to Guides / Troubleshooting

Black and Blue

(1/2) > >>

blondie:
As much as i love my Black  GTI having washed it to perfection on Sunday, i've now realised i have a car that has not been looked after, bonnett is stone chiped to death and i have plenty of light scratches, so help needed without paying for a full respray  :sad: mainly the stone chips any ideas what to do  :confused:
Finally, i have a drivers seat that is already showing signs of wear and tear with only 20k on the clock, the side nearest the door that grips you is knackered, please tell me i wont need a new seat, been fun driving though  :driver: :happy2:

v2brett:
you could send your car for a good detail mate which should hide the light scratches, but id only use somone whos highly recomended.  the seats do tend to wear if you dont slide in and out properly lol  you may be able to get a new seat cover but then you may get issues with the colour match

blondie:
cheers bud, i think i will get it detailed  :happy2:

autoperfection.com:
Hi,

We're professional Detailers and we can get your car looking absolutely tip-top!  We're fully mobile and fully insured and we're authorised by Swissvax, Dodo Juice and Race Glaze.  Not sure where you're based, but we travel all over the UK so we can come to you, or if you're relatively local, you're more than welcome to bring the car to us... which ever is easiest for you.

With the stone chips, we'd have to have a look at them before we can say for sure, but, my thoughts are that we can touch them in and wet sand them down so that they are barely visable.

The swirl marks and scratches we can elimanate permanently.

Let us know if you're interested and we can get some information over regarding prices etc.

Cheers

Taryn and Jim
07884 266696

blondie:
very interested, would love to get the body work back to it's best, by the way i'm close to Middlesbrough any good  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version