Make a donation

Author Topic: Section just for the Pirelli edition  (Read 1654 times)

Offline Thecrawf

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Section just for the Pirelli edition
« on: June 28, 2011, 10:45:46 am »
Hello

Was wondering if we could have a section specifically for the Pirelli and maybe other special editions

I'm trying to see if we can get a Pirelli Register together and see if we can get a sub section on the site for this rare car

Thanks

Andrew
Really do miss the mk5 Perelli rare breed of car
Audi S3 black edition 1 week old went wrong sent back to Audi
RS3 order cancelled bought C63 AMG PPP now sold after a year of expensive trips to kwik fit
New car BMW M135i loaded to the hilt

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
Re: Section just for the Pirelli edition
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 11:02:36 am »
Although the pirelli it is lovely it is still a GTI, having your own section for different seats and wheels is a bit extreme.  :laugh: + you are lucky if we have 10 Pirelli owners on here so you would be chatting to yourself most of the time.
Its best to just start all your posts with things like Pirelli stage 2 map and Pirelli wing mirrors just like a lot of ED 30 owners do as if they have to tell everyone their GTI is different.   :signLOL:
You are welcome to have a register.  :happy2:

Different sections for the same basic car is divisive in my opinion, if we allowed this we would ave to let Saint Steve have his own section for red cars.  :grin:

Saint Steve

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 07:16:42 pm »
Although the pirelli it is lovely it is still a GTI, having your own section for different seats and wheels is a bit extreme.  :laugh: + you are lucky if we have 10 Pirelli owners on here so you would be chatting to yourself most of the time.
Its best to just start all your posts with things like Pirelli stage 2 map and Pirelli wing mirrors just like a lot of ED 30 owners do as if they have to tell everyone their GTI is different.   :signLOL:
You are welcome to have a register.  :happy2:

Different sections for the same basic car is divisive in my opinion, if we allowed this we would ave to let Saint Steve have his own section for red cars.   :grin:

Now thats a great idea!!  :party:   :laugh:

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 07:27:45 pm »
As TC has said, you can have your own thread. The Pirelli is identical to the Edition 30 save for some cosmetic changes. And if Steve gets a Red subforum, I want a sweetie one! :popcornsoda:

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline andrewparker

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 07:40:01 pm »
I wouldn't be adverse to a sticky in Members Rides for GTI, Edition 30, and Pirelli, but when most mods, problems etc are applicable to all cars a section devoted to a particular model seems rather pointless.