Make a donation

Author Topic: more mac help :(  (Read 2937 times)

Offline vRStu

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
Re: more mac help :(
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2011, 09:23:58 pm »
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2011, 09:27:53 pm »
magic cheers rich...

and stu im having a look at the link right now

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2011, 09:29:09 pm »
Hopefully should sort you out mate, worked for me as the Tab Return didn't work straight off.
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Offline JPC

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2011, 09:41:00 pm »
YES!!!! tab plus enter now works due to your link stu!! thanks very much

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2011, 09:43:15 pm »
Everyday is a school day  :evilgrin: :drinking:
Stu...

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2011, 09:44:18 pm »
Whilst on the subject of filling boxes in, another function that I really like is instant spell checking  :happy2:
Stu...

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=d4iebq8sh1enpps551n82qadph&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2011, 09:48:45 pm »
Stu... system wide spell checking is a life saver, I am useless at speeling!  :star:

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2011, 09:51:58 pm »
So simple, you have to wonder why the 'other' OS doesn't adopt it, especially in the current climate where people can only spell as if they were typing it on their mobile.
Stu...

Offline rich83

• Thank You
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=d4iebq8sh1enpps551n82qadph&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2011, 09:57:25 pm »
No idea. It makes perfect sense to me. I know its a bit of a fab-boy-ish thing to say but windows really does suck.

Offline JPC

• Thank You
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2011, 10:01:13 pm »
the instant spell thing is, i take it, where you misspell something, and have the opportunity to right click and correct it? or does it do it automatically like on the iphone?

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2011, 10:05:23 pm »
Right click to correct.  Right click is a two finger tap on the track pad if you have one.
Stu...

Offline JPC

• Thank You
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 10:09:05 pm »
yeh, i got that! still pulling my hair out with this folder system I have successfully used in Windows 7

Offline rich83

• Thank You
    • MK5 Golf GTI
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 10:10:17 pm »
Whats the issue? Or is it just the way its displayed?

Offline JPC

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2011, 10:27:15 pm »
Im just having trouble with how its all organised. Ive sacked off iphoto for now, im using aperture.

One thing is that bugs me, i cant copy folder in aperture. great. not!

someone may be able to help if i explain more.

When i detail a car, it gets a job number. I will end up with about 3 different sets of the same photos after photoshopping for watermarking etc. What i do presently is have a folder named "new job" with a file system inside but no photos. What i would then do is copy this "new job" folder, then rename is to say job number 598. Inside 598 there will be folder like "unprocessed" "selected for use" "full sized watermarked" "forum sized pics"

When the photos i want to use are selected i run a photoshop batch then end up with a folder filling up with watermarked photos etc.

so its really important i maintain this file system if possible.

Offline rich83

• Thank You
    • MK5 Golf GTI
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2011, 10:33:21 pm »
I would not use aperture all at if you dont need to, and it sounds like you dont.