Make a donation

Author Topic: Vw Driver mag  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Lazye

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Vw Driver mag
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 04:52:33 pm »
I had My Passat 4motion was in vw driver last year, I struggled finding a copy but managed to get hold of one in my local whsmith.

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 21
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 03:36:03 pm »
You just want one copy? It is quite hard to get hold of nowadays, Smiths used to sell it years ago when I first started reading it but that was back in the 1980s and it was called something different then!!  :signLOL:
A good indie newsagent should be able to order a copy easily enough.

It only costs £33 a year to subscribe and is well worth it to keep abreast with technology.

From next month you'll be able to download it if you have an iPad apparently.

It was called VW-Audi Car back then , I preferred VW Motoring at that time though (and Volksworld) , not sure VWM is still going anymore.
2005 Golf GTI 3 Door - Tornado Red. (2010 - 2012)

2008 Golf GTI 3 Door - Candy White , 18" Monza II's , Leather , Armrest , Rear Park sensors. (current car)

Offline BeezerDiesel

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2011, 04:55:19 pm »
You just want one copy? It is quite hard to get hold of nowadays, Smiths used to sell it years ago when I first started reading it but that was back in the 1980s and it was called something different then!!  :signLOL:
A good indie newsagent should be able to order a copy easily enough.

It only costs £33 a year to subscribe and is well worth it to keep abreast with technology.

From next month you'll be able to download it if you have an iPad apparently.

It was called VW-Audi Car back then , I preferred VW Motoring at that time though (and Volksworld) , not sure VWM is still going anymore.
I used to buy VW Motoring back then too! I'm not sure what happened to it after Robin Wager sold up as I stopped getting it shortly afterwards.
I've got an attic full of old VW mags.
Andy
7R