Make a donation

Author Topic: For sale/wanted/offers  (Read 7880 times)

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
Re: For sale/wanted/offers
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2009, 10:12:28 am »
99 % of that lot Ifti sounds spot on, thank you for taking the time to write it all out. A big percentage of this all ready exists, the problem is getting members to follow the rules especially when their is so many. When laid out like that it all sounds great, but if we posted them up in the for sale section 70% of our members wont even read them.
We have recently made a couple of changes so we will be checking to see if it improves this section in the long run.
Once again thanks for all the good advice.  :drinking:

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2009, 10:52:27 am »

Excellent set of rules, Ifti :happy2: - I've read them but I'm the kind of guy who reads a whole Manual or Handbook.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Ifti

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2009, 11:37:04 am »
If you were to adopt a set of rules like that, you need to be strict with their enforcement.
For example, on another forum i go to, they have some similar rules. If you omit one of the requirements, a moderator will post and inform you that you need to complete the post by the rules, and give sthe seller 24 hours to comply.
If they dont - thread gets deleted.

You could always have a template or layout under the rules. The seller then copies the layout, and pastes it into a new thread, then simply adds their data.....

Sorry, maybe Im getting carried away, but just throwing a few ideas out there ;)

Offline RedRobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2009, 12:07:23 pm »
^^^^

I favour the idea of a template. I use a template for my posted Review topics and adapt it if appropriate.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!