Make a donation

Author Topic: The best frequent use wax/ sealant ?? Poll?  (Read 3568 times)

Offline Daffy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
Re: The best frequent use wax/ sealant ?? Poll?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 08:56:34 pm »
Having tried what seems like hundreds of different sealants and waxes I always come back to Zaino Z8, it is the best for finish, ease of application and durability. Pinnacle gives an awesome finish on dark colours but it is less durable than a chocolate teapot in a heatwave.

Offline heavyd

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 29
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 01:22:45 am »
Having tried what seems like hundreds of different sealants and waxes I always come back to Zaino Z8, it is the best for finish, ease of application and durability. Pinnacle gives an awesome finish on dark colours but it is less durable than a chocolate teapot in a heatwave.
The  title was frequest use wax, so it ticks that box :laugh:

Offline Daffy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 03:53:58 pm »
The  title was frequest use wax, so it ticks that box :laugh:

I took frequent to mean that the car was washed frequently so what was best. Surely you want something that gives a great finish and has the longest time between applcations. I would put Pinnacle as a Show wax definitely not an everyday wax.

Offline v2brett

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 22
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 09:29:13 pm »
just used Poorboys Ex sealant on the FRS for the 1st time and it really does some great,  it left the car that slippy i couldnt get the car cover back on.

worth a try imo for the price and is as easy to use as AG resin polish, the only thing it has to do now is last  :happy2:
Still Here!

Offline Ducky76

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2012, 10:26:06 am »
I've been lookin at poor boys Black hole glaze wondering if topping that off with jetseal 109 would doo the buisness