Make a donation

Author Topic: "BX07 FEF" Anyone seen or know this car?  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Hendo

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
"BX07 FEF" Anyone seen or know this car?
« on: August 06, 2011, 12:07:40 pm »
Came accross this car in the Autotrader and as I'm looking for a DSG 5dr edition 30 it ticks all the boxes.

Been put off by the fact that it says it's been stolen recovered and modded.

Just wanted to know if anyone had seen the car or knew the history?

Thanks

Rich

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201131407571646/sort/priceasc/usedcars/fuel-type/petrol/maximum-mileage/up_to_40000_miles/quantity-of-doors/5/colour/white/maximum-age/up_to_5_years_old/engine-size-cars/2l_to_2-5l/transmission/automatic/seller-type/trade_adverts/model/golf/make/volkswagen/page/1/radius/1500/postcode/ab166ux?logcode=p

Nasir

Re: "BX07 FEF" Anyone seen or know this car?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 12:36:52 pm »
It's over priced, you can get a genuine Edition 30 for around that price now. CAT D cars generally bring more trouble and maintenance, not to mention you will struggle to sell it on again.

Offline vRS_Pagey

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 59
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 05:02:29 pm »
It's over priced, you can get a genuine Edition 30 for around that price now. CAT D cars generally bring more trouble and maintenance, not to mention you will struggle to sell it on again.
+1, you can get a cat D considerably cheaper than that if you don't mind going down that route.  Tbh if the repairs have been completed to a high standard with OE parts and you plan on running the thing in to the ground I think Cat D's are the way forward.  :happy2:

His: MK2 Black Magic Skoda Octavia vRS Estate
Hers: MK5 Graphite Blue Pearl VW Golf GT140 -

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32783.0.html

Offline Hendo

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 06:01:58 pm »
I'm just trying to find a white Edition 30 in 5dr with DSG!  Can't find a thing and if I do its over 15k