All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Servicing/oil Qs

<< < (3/6) > >>

stealthwolf:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 08, 2008, 06:23:45 pm ---I was there for half an hour around 10:30 this morning!!  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Nooooooooo! Seriously?

What were you doing there? Can't remember what time I left but it might've been around 10:30-ish!

Greeners:

--- Quote from: stealthwolf on November 08, 2008, 06:37:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on November 08, 2008, 06:23:45 pm ---I was there for half an hour around 10:30 this morning!!  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Nooooooooo! Seriously?

What were you doing there? Can't remember what time I left but it might've been around 10:30-ish!

--- End quote ---

Lookin at the GT Sport with my sister!  :laugh: Small world Eh! Wasn't in the ED though, was in the Mrs Jetta  :wink:

stealthwolf:
Do you have biggish sideburns?

I saw some guy sitting in the GT sport by the door with some girl and he had a big grin on his face.

I thought "nice car, but mine's better!" lol

billyboy:
yeah well chuffed about the oil, it means i only need to buy 3-4 lts to done an in between serv next time as i have a spare filter.
i even left the car to stand a while so i could dip the stick to see if it was at the top of the mark,
i remember a while ago my brother-in-law had his TDI mk4 serviced, i checked the dip stick a couple of days later and it was half way on the stick, he phoned and told them , they said they never use the top mark as a guide as the machine that pumps it in is set for correct amount, i said rollocks take it in and have it topped which he did. that was when it was castrol SLX2 and dear to buy,

billyboy:

--- Quote from: stokeballoon on November 08, 2008, 06:34:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: billyboy on November 08, 2008, 06:19:23 pm ---
lock £39

--- End quote ---

Was this £39 for a new lock?  Or £39 to activate anti hijack auto-locking?  Seems a bit steep to me.  It takes them minutes with the Vag-com, and they would have used vag-com on the car during the service.

Seems a touch necky! :confused:

--- End quote ---
yeah auto lock, i know its only a few clicks with vagcom, but dont know anyone with it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version