Make a donation

Author Topic: Norh London Riots. Now spreading to Birmingham apparently.  (Read 24909 times)

h4rdy

Re: Norh London Riots. Now spreading to Birmingham apparently.
« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2011, 07:52:24 pm »
What a f*cking retard.

Offline vRS Carl

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
« Reply #136 on: August 09, 2011, 07:54:25 pm »
Yeah, some of them are quite funny.

Just seen this vid, good one for a heineken ad

Already posted that earlier in this thread  :P

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,33308.msg408458.html#msg408458

Just wondering why they shot him dead, couldn't they have shot his arm which had the gun in or shot his knee cap or something?? I've never shot a real gun so can honestly say I wouldn't know how hard that would be...

It's not as simple as that.

Years ago Armed Police were trained to "Shoot to Incapacitate" and left the "Shoot to Kill" to the Army. Then the threat of Suicide Bombers came more prevalent and the amount of officers getting shot by wounded criminals was rising. So they changed tactic and now they get trained to shoot for the centre of the visible mass and, if a suspected suicide bomber, the head.

You never ever shoot to wound someone. Once someone's shot and their adrenalin kicks in or they are on drugs, drunk, in a crazed state then they become far more dangerous. As the saying goes a wounded animal is far more dangerous than a dead one. Their have been the odd occasion where a police sniper has shot someone's weapon out of their hand etc but it is extremely rare  and it is not something a guy with a Pistol or an SMG can do from 5m away. He has to think about his aim, the background (i.e risk to civilians) how many rounds will be necessary, wether or not to issue a warning and if in doing so he puts himself or others at risk. He has to do that all in a split second which is why it really really fcuking annoys me when dickheads sit behind desks and objectively look at what else the officer could have done. Half the time those doing these investigations have never faced the working end of a gun let alone been shot at so have no idea what sort of pressure the officer is under at the time.

This f*ckwit that was killed i have no sympathy for. He shouldn't be carrying a gun plain and simple. There is no need in our society for a civilian to carry a gun unless they are up to no good. All the officer that opened fire has to prove is that, in his own mind, the cnut made a move in which he honestly believed his life, the life of his colleagues or the life of innocent citizens would be put at risk and he took appropriate action to remove that threat. Using no more force than was necessary and was appropriate. The military have to be able to do the same. A lot of people don't realise this but the minute a firearms officer discharges his weapon in the line of duty, even if they don't kill someone, they are immediately suspended from duty until the investigation is carried out.

I feel sorry for Duggan's family but only for the point that he has brought hurt on them by his own actions. If the police did just decide to assassinate him (which i would be extremely surprised at) then they will be found out and punished. But in all honesty the only people that know exactly what happened are the officers and the victim. The victim is dead so the officers have to be taken at their word unless evidence to the contrary is found. It must be pointed out as well that at no time have the police said the fcukwit opened fire.

Offline Weston

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #137 on: August 09, 2011, 07:54:50 pm »
A good anti-riot brolley there  :signLOL:
GTI going...

Offline Creatz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 15
  • The Noob
« Reply #138 on: August 09, 2011, 08:07:19 pm »
Riots in Manchester? There's nothing about it on Babestation....

Offline Nodz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 103
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,29264.0.html
« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2011, 08:12:44 pm »
Yeah, some of them are quite funny.

Just seen this vid, good one for a heineken ad

Already posted that earlier in this thread  :P

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,33308.msg408458.html#msg408458

I should learn to read all the thread before posting  :signLOL:

It's not as simple as that.

Years ago Armed Police were trained to "Shoot to Incapacitate" and left the "Shoot to Kill" to the Army. Then the threat of Suicide Bombers came more prevalent and the amount of officers getting shot by wounded criminals was rising. So they changed tactic and now they get trained to shoot for the centre of the visible mass and, if a suspected suicide bomber, the head.

You never ever shoot to wound someone. Once someone's shot and their adrenalin kicks in or they are on drugs, drunk, in a crazed state then they become far more dangerous. As the saying goes a wounded animal is far more dangerous than a dead one. Their have been the odd occasion where a police sniper has shot someone's weapon out of their hand etc but it is extremely rare  and it is not something a guy with a Pistol or an SMG can do from 5m away. He has to think about his aim, the background (i.e risk to civilians) how many rounds will be necessary, wether or not to issue a warning and if in doing so he puts himself or others at risk. He has to do that all in a split second which is why it really really fcuking annoys me when dickheads sit behind desks and objectively look at what else the officer could have done. Half the time those doing these investigations have never faced the working end of a gun let alone been shot at so have no idea what sort of pressure the officer is under at the time.

This f*ckwit that was killed i have no sympathy for. He shouldn't be carrying a gun plain and simple. There is no need in our society for a civilian to carry a gun unless they are up to no good. All the officer that opened fire has to prove is that, in his own mind, the cnut made a move in which he honestly believed his life, the life of his colleagues or the life of innocent citizens would be put at risk and he took appropriate action to remove that threat. Using no more force than was necessary and was appropriate. The military have to be able to do the same. A lot of people don't realise this but the minute a firearms officer discharges his weapon in the line of duty, even if they don't kill someone, they are immediately suspended from duty until the investigation is carried out.

I feel sorry for Duggan's family but only for the point that he has brought hurt on them by his own actions. If the police did just decide to assassinate him (which i would be extremely surprised at) then they will be found out and punished. But in all honesty the only people that know exactly what happened are the officers and the victim. The victim is dead so the officers have to be taken at their word unless evidence to the contrary is found. It must be pointed out as well that at no time have the police said the fcukwit opened fire.

I make you right he shouldn't have had a gun in the first place and if he was a threat then something had to be done. The outcome is unfair on his family but it was through his own actions that this was the outcome.

I've probably just watched to many films and played to many games to think you can safely dis arm someone with a shot and as you say with a pistol or SMG at close range there isn't alot of hope of doing that.I didn't know your instantly suspended once you've shot your weapon. I thought there would be a ton of paperwork to fill out but suspension seems a bit harsh as I would've thought any officer who fires a weapon would do it to protect himself and/or fellow colleagues and the general public but, on the other hand i suppose it is a way of making sure that using a fire arm is the last option.

Offline Creatz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • The Noob
« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2011, 08:27:14 pm »
if you have an illegal fire arm in your car then be prepared to be shot and killed by the police.

It's illegal, and a pistol servers one purpose

tough ! i have no pity,feel free to flame

MPS

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2011, 09:08:00 pm »
 :grin:

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2011, 09:24:24 pm »
Watchin sky news, there is a group of vigilanties patroling the streets of Enfield to stop the looting. The guy said we are fed up with the police standing their with their fingers up the arses.  :rolleye:  could get interesting if they find any rioters.  :popcornsoda:

Offline Nodz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 103
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,29264.0.html
« Reply #144 on: August 09, 2011, 09:41:39 pm »
Watchin sky news, there is a group of vigilanties patroling the streets of Enfield to stop the looting. The guy said we are fed up with the police standing their with their fingers up the arses.  :rolleye:  could get interesting if they find any rioters.  :popcornsoda:

Apparently there's Sikhs patroling Southall, Turks in Dalston and Chalton and Milwall fans Eltham

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=g0p3pvilg7sglm7nphf04prnkm&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #145 on: August 09, 2011, 10:05:43 pm »
All kicking of in Manchester. All major department stores attacked and miss selfridges on fire.

Shocking!

Dave Cameron needs to develop a backbone sharpish and make this stop!!!

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2011, 10:07:26 pm »
Its always like that in Manchester on a week day.  :wink:

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 802
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=g0p3pvilg7sglm7nphf04prnkm&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #147 on: August 09, 2011, 10:14:20 pm »
Its always like that in Manchester on a week day.  :wink:

lol

(note the lower case lol for that. :wink: )

Offline Creatz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • The Noob
« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2011, 10:43:40 pm »

Offline Thecrawf

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: August 09, 2011, 10:44:33 pm »
Going to SE1 to head office tomorrow may work from home again think I may watch urge news before I get
Really do miss the mk5 Perelli rare breed of car
Audi S3 black edition 1 week old went wrong sent back to Audi
RS3 order cancelled bought C63 AMG PPP now sold after a year of expensive trips to kwik fit
New car BMW M135i loaded to the hilt