Make a donation

Author Topic: Norh London Riots. Now spreading to Birmingham apparently.  (Read 24923 times)

Offline FamilyDub

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 2
  • ...who needs a diesel?
Re: Norh London Riots. Now spreading to Birmingham apparently.
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2011, 04:07:16 pm »
My company's Birmingham office have just been advised to go home.
MKV GTI | Reflex Silver | 5-dr, Family-Spec | 17" w/anthracite Finish | Manual | Highline | Cruise | Revision 'D' DV | Dirty Pipes |

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2011, 04:10:59 pm »
I'm all for the Army kicking some ass, but that is the problem.... What force can they actually use on these tw@ts other than pushing and shoving? (which obviously aint going to do a thing with this scum).. They can't exactly go spraying bullets everywhere (as much i'd like them to)..  :fighting:

MPS

« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2011, 04:36:29 pm »
I looked out on the destruction. Smashed windows, cars turned upside down, a bus on fire, people running scared, police unsure what move to make. . . .

I turned to the wife and said 'Chin up darling, you did your best, but maybe I should park the car!'

Offline B3n

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 29
  • Boom!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2011, 04:41:21 pm »
Just remembered the USAF currently have 10 A-10 warthogs deployed at RAF Mildenhall on a pre afghan work up excersise. Maybe they should consider using these scum as practice.

For those not familiar with an A-10

:laugh:

My Flickr    Instagram: Chappers84

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2011, 04:44:47 pm »
I think with a few Warthogs and a couple of Apaches the problem would soon disappear.  :happy2:

Offline geordie56

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 6
    • Email
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2011, 05:17:38 pm »
The whole thing is a joke, if you watch the way the police deploy they start at one end of the street ad work there way towards the protesters, instead of having the other end blocked off so they can contain them. The simple amswer to the problem is issue a public speech by the pm on all tv stations revoking all human rights acts to anyone involved who is caught committing these crimes. Once this is televised then give the police the authority to use the minimum force to restrain and control the situation! Once the police have full authority I can guarantee they will use the force necessary to stop the riots. Either this or what do we do wait until it spreads throughout the country just for the thrill of a riot for these scumbags! They are making a wrong decision already tonight, pulling police from other forces when they may be needed there if it kicks off which it will if it carrys on.

Offline garrardrj

• Thank You
  • -Given: 76
  • -Receive: 42
  • EX 2007 Golf Edition 30 owner in Suffolk
    • Email
« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2011, 05:21:23 pm »
Another problem is................Sorry for going on but

Of those 450 arrested (The ones arrested in Tottenham)  most will have been charged and may have been before the courts. How mnay of those will have been remanded in custody , very few i would imagine as there are no prison places. They will be out again on the streets doing the same and will have more of a grudge with society.....Hope not but 28 years dealing with these scummy ferrell bunch say otherwise
2015 Golf R White 5 Door Leather DCC Dynaudio Pretorias
2009 Land Rover Freelander HSE - Workhorse
2007 Mk 5 Golf GTI Edition 30 - SOLD

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2011, 05:30:44 pm »
Just been announced that the IPCC inquiry has found no evidence that Mark Duggan opened fire on Police Officers...  :popcornsoda: Can't see that is going to help matters for the next round of riots tonight..  :scared:

Personally, I couldn't give a sh*t whether he opened fire or not. He had a shooter (why?) and as far as i'm concerned should be put down and will be no loss to society..  :fighting:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:32:16 pm by Sunglasses Ron »

Offline Nodz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 103
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,29264.0.html
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2011, 05:44:13 pm »
I've been in London all day (Popular, bethnal Green, Highbury and Hackney) and was only this afternoon going home in North Mare Street and Morning lane you could see the aftermath of shops shut and windows boarded, esp bad as the big tesco's are like it. But on the radio and twitter hearing/reading that kentish town has kicked off and the A123 is shut due to an incident and an unsafe building being pulled down in barking.

At lakeside they have had old bill there all night and the big electrical stores in the retail have had lorries in all day moving out stock as we're the nearest shops to be done as Romford and Dagenham got it last night.

IMO, knee cap them with battons and water cannon them, the italians and other EU nations do it so why can't we?? Esp as we all adhere to the same human rights acts etc.

Keeping my car locked and hidden til this dies down.

Edit:
Also I've noticed not alot of it is being reported on so the extent of this is far worse than what we are seeing on the news as stuff in Romford and Southend never got reported, only the really badly effected areas are
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 06:50:27 pm by Nodz »

Offline Jungle_Faced_Jake

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2011, 06:26:27 pm »
I live in North London and the police sirens have been going off for the last couple of hours now. Just been down to the local shops to get some fags and they are all closing early - off licence, restaraunts, pubs all closed. These little f**kers need to be taught some respect. I'm all for using rubber bullets on them. Just hope my wheels will be OK.

h4rdy

« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2011, 06:47:40 pm »
The IPCC woman is on now saying that the prick with gun who got shot didn't fire his gun.

That's really going to make things better isn't it.

TBH it doesn't matter to me he had an illegal hand gun tough law I'm afraid, he got shot.

All the pictures I have seen if him he was doing that silly gun sign with his hands.

Like someone else said why can't we do what Italy and France do?

Has anyone got a different opinion about all this or is the feeling the same across the board.

h4rdy

« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2011, 06:49:32 pm »
Oh sorry just seen a picture of him not making a gun sign!

Offline Nodz

• Thank You
« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2011, 06:52:27 pm »
Just wondering why they shot him dead, couldn't they have shot his arm which had the gun in or shot his knee cap or something?? I've never shot a real gun so can honestly say I wouldn't know how hard that would be...

But these riots have nothing to do with that now, its just being used as a front to hide behind for looting

Edit:
Just found this and it is hilarious of how stupid some people are!!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.248810308473785.63746.248810008473815&type=1

h4rdy

« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2011, 06:59:07 pm »
f*cking dipsh*t!

Did you read some of the comments?

Offline Nodz

• Thank You
« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2011, 07:03:45 pm »
Yeah, some of them are quite funny.

Just seen this vid, good one for a heineken ad