Make a donation

Author Topic: Autoperfection Group buy...  (Read 14994 times)

Offline autoperfection.com

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 28
  • autoperfection.com
    • autoperfection shop
    • Email
Re: Autoperfection Group buy...
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2009, 10:12:39 pm »
We've already got Wayne's vote for Supernatural  :happy2:  What would be second choice for Dodo or is Supernatural the absolute number one?  

Looks like there might be two group buys running side by side though!  :wink:  We'll start looking at prices on the lances

Offline VC

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2009, 10:16:25 pm »
can you do the dodo selection packs - colour shade dependant?

where's the best place to learn about snow foam? need more info about the benefits of it etc cos i would need the whole lot - washer too

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • autoperfection.com
    • autoperfection shop
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2009, 10:17:34 pm »
Okay, needs a wash though it still looks shiney  :happy2: Plus one marked wheel from ATS as the boss picked up a slow puncture, had it repaired and the young lad has caught the wheel, both inside and out and the also the brake caliper... :jumping:

That is a real bummer - They are going to fix the wheel for you aren't they?  We're having the same problems with the new car on the way - everyone seems to want to mark ours too so we still haven't got it yet!  :sad:  Should be this Wednesday though  :jumping:

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • autoperfection.com
    • autoperfection shop
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2009, 10:25:21 pm »
We do the whole range of Dodo including all of the colour dependant waxes - what colour shade did you have in mind?

With regards to the snow foam - if you are interested in learning more about what you need, I can get Jim to give you a call to talk it all through as he'll probably be a lot more help than me  :ashamed:  If it's something you want to do straight away Jim can help with advice and which products and pressure washers to use etc., or maybe it's something he could go through with you and show you all of the equipment when we meet up?

Let me know if you want him to call and I'll put it on his to do list for tomorrow  :innocent:

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2009, 10:29:53 pm »
i've seen small selections packs so for me something to suit both a white car and silver so...erm...light i guess?

as for the washer... deffo like the idea of seeing one in action, thats only a few weeks away now too..

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • autoperfection.com
    • autoperfection shop
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2009, 10:42:53 pm »
Am I thinking of the right ones - Dodo do a Lime and Light Sample Kit and a Lite and Light Sample Kit, which contain either a 200ml bottle of Lime Prime or Lime Prime Light Pre-wax Cleanser and a 30ml Sample pot of both the Light Fantastic and Diamond White waxes?

Because this is quite specific for your requirements it might not suit everyone for a group buy but I'd be more than happy to send you a sample of the two Dodo waxes and a sample of Lusso Oro wax (which we feel is a better performer at that price range, and is an excellent wax as it's suitable for all colours and the durability and gloss you get with it is great) and you can see what you think before you buy anything

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2009, 10:45:49 pm »
yeah thats pretty much what i'm on about, already have the lime prime (which i have to fight the urge not to stick a straw in and drink  :grin:) i get what you mean about numbers though

would love the samples though mate that would be terrific  :happy2:

i bought a nice new wooden tub of Supernatural and it made a bid for freedom onto my then unsurfaced driveway  :sad:

so waxless atm

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • autoperfection.com
    • autoperfection shop
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2009, 10:52:08 pm »
 :surprised: That's shocking - you must be gutted!  Have you still got the wax now or have you thrown it away... we might be able to help!

If you PM me a delivery address I'll get the wax samples out to you

If you think the Lime Prime is tempting - wait until you get a whiff of Jim's wax bag!!!  I have to fight the temptation to eat the lot!!!  :grin:

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2009, 10:58:35 pm »
:surprised: That's shocking - you must be gutted!  Have you still got the wax now or have you thrown it away... we might be able to help!

If you think the Lime Prime is tempting - wait until you get a whiff of Jim's wax bag!!!  I have to fight the temptation to eat the lot!!!  :grin:

Jims wax bag?

:grin:

still got the wooden tub, but the wax was a slippery fecker and when i picked it up it was like grabbing wet soap and down it went again.. made a total hash of trying to save it and degrit it so binned it  :sad: happy i was not

will pm you details to cherry towers  :happy2:

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2009, 10:59:18 pm »
What would be suitable for diamond black pearl cars?

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • autoperfection.com
    • autoperfection shop
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2009, 11:03:41 pm »

Jims wax bag?

:grin:

still got the wooden tub, but the wax was a slippery fecker and when i picked it up it was like grabbing wet soap and down it went again.. made a total hash of trying to save it and degrit it so binned it  :sad: happy i was not

will pm you details to cherry towers  :happy2:

Jim's wax bag is like heaven - only - you can't actually eat any of the waxes, which is kind of terrible because they all smell soooo delicious  :party:

If you've still got the wooden pot - you could send it to us and we can try to sort something out to get it refilled... but... you'll want to buy the Lusso after you've tried it - so I'll get the samples out to you!!  :wink:

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • autoperfection.com
    • autoperfection shop
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2009, 11:09:21 pm »
What would be suitable for diamond black pearl cars?

You've got a few options... if you're after a softwax you could look at the Dodo Juice Purple Haze; if you're after a hard wax you could try the Dodo Juice Blue Velvet; although at this price level the best all-round performer would be the Lusso Oro in terms of durability and gloss; it's extremely easy to apply and it gives a really nice wet look on black.

Our wax of choice is Lusso Oro... we've just bought a black X5 (sorry it's not a VW :ashamed:) which needs a full Detail and we will use Lusso by choice on our own car and we'll post pictures of the Detail and processes etc. later in the week

If you're aiming for a higher price-point, Swissvax Best of Show or maybe Dodo Juice Supernatural would be good options

:happy2:

Offline Moschops

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 23
  • Edition 30 No 2275
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2009, 11:09:25 pm »
Okay, needs a wash though it still looks shiney  :happy2: Plus one marked wheel from ATS as the boss picked up a slow puncture, had it repaired and the young lad has caught the wheel, both inside and out and the also the brake caliper... :jumping:

That is a real bummer - They are going to fix the wheel for you aren't they?  We're having the same problems with the new car on the way - everyone seems to want to mark ours too so we still haven't got it yet!  :sad:  Should be this Wednesday though  :jumping:

In a nutshell no as (unusual for me... :evilgrin:) I didn;t properly check the wheel before left ATS, but our next door neighbour has offered to refurbish it for us at cost... :happy2: He can also powder coat things too... :wink:

Sorry to hear your still having trouble, but only 2 more sleeps.... :party:
Cheers,

Wayne

Offline Moschops

• Thank You
  • -Given: 118
  • -Receive: 23
  • Edition 30 No 2275
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2009, 11:11:40 pm »
The wifes car finished in Lusso products...by Jim and Taryn :happy2:

Cheers,

Wayne

Offline VC

• Thank You
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2009, 11:16:14 pm »
will give you the tub when you come clean my b1tch then mate nice one  :happy2:

will try what you're sending before i commit to a new flavour then

btw

regarding the purple haze, i used that above anything else on my deep blue pearl r32...the finish was simply epic...like liquid with so many levels of flip  :drool: recommend it highly

supernatural...never really got the chance to have a good run at it