Author Topic: MOTs  (Read 645 times)

Offline no golf clubs at all

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 10
MOTs
« on: September 06, 2011, 04:55:33 pm »
Well another MOT through with FLYING colours, no issues, not a one!

First registered September 2005, now 6 years old, hasnt missed a heartbeat and drives better now than ever. 54,000 miles done and looking lovelier than ever too.

PS I tend to go to non vw garages for MOTs to get an independent view on the cars status each year they call me up and ask if I want to book it in at a cost of £54....I ignore this and book on line, where I get it half price. So, £27.25 or thereabouts. They were Nationwide vehicle something or other, they now are owned by Halfrauds. Still, £27 saved therefore can't complain there is only so much they can screw up on the MOT, and it again flew through without so much as a wiper issue.  :innocent:

Offline Richn83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 85
Re: MOTs
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 09:24:19 am »
I just had my 05 through the MOT without issue 2 weeks ago not quite on the same miles as your 10k less miles.  only thing that went wrong with my MOT is I went to a VW garage who proceeded to wash the car with what I can only assume is sand paper  :fighting:  :sad1:  :sick:

5Dr Black GTI, DSG, Leather, Xenons. Retrofitted - Cruise, RNS 510, MFSW, Armrest, Skoda BT, 6cd changer, Monza II's, VW speaker upgrade kit, Lux pack, High-line, new CAN gateway, Polar FIS info display, R32 tinted rear lights, RVC

To Come...NQSBBK, highline CCM.