Make a donation

Author Topic: New owner in Essex  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Vdub13799

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 6
    • Email
New owner in Essex
« on: September 12, 2011, 11:04:18 am »
Hi all!!!

My names Steve I have been a member on here for just over a month now and have posted some topics to get some advice off the GTI experts on here!!!
So I thought I should introduce myself because that's the polite thing to do  :happy2:

I've got a 2006 Black GTI, 18inch Monza's and the special recaro bucket seats that untill I started looking for the right car didn't realise how rare and expensive they are!!!  :laugh: All the uaual extra's in the car aswell.

No major cosmetic plans for the car as I think it looks quality as it is, tempted by stage 1 revo map in the future though!

Always been a Vw fan since passing my test 9 years ago, cars I've had so far listed below:

Mk3 1.4 golf (basically just had an engine and 4 wheels!! no extra's nothing!!) good first car all I did to this was have a decent sound system.

Mk2 1.8 golf, had twin choke webber carbs on it when I bought it and a few other bits a bobs, not a bad little car

Mk3 2.0 Gti (Lowered 60mm, 17inch rs8 alloys) Loved this car and had it for 5 years was sad to see it go!

And Finally my new GTI!!!!!!!!!!! :driver:

Will get some pics up eventually and no doubt I will give in a some point to the modding illness that everyone eventually catches on here  :signLOL:

Cheers everyone

Offline maxload

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 29
  • Edition30 - No.1819
    • Email
Re: New owner in Essex
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 11:33:04 am »
and no doubt I will give in a some point to the modding illness that everyone eventually catches on here  :signLOL:

Welcome Steve - it's just a matter of time but it will get ya  :signLOL:

Offline wisebuddah

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 09:41:28 am »

Hey Steve, funnily enough your car history is a carbon copy of mine, even down to the black 06 GTI! I got mine 3 weeks ago...you stalking me lol??

Offline Weston

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 10:10:59 am »
Welcome along  :happy2:
GTI going...

Offline Vdub13799

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 6
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 01:30:16 pm »
Ahh wisebudda, Really, you must have good taste matey!  :driver: I have been watching you though  :laugh: (joke)